[!BR] Plots for the Russo's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent Russo

So, finally I got to make my Russo siblings which is not so original. Alex and Justin Russo are the siblings and you might know them (if your a fan of WOWP) but I don't have time to make for Max Russo cause its too roomy.

Alex Russo: Alex is the middle child of the Russo family and is not the smartest in the muggle world nor in the wizarding world. She and her brothers were taught magic at home at a secluded place in their house in New york, Alex is sometimes bossy and has a lack of effort and not the ability. She's humourous and a trouble maker at her muggle school.

Justin Russo: Justin is the eldest child of the Russo family and is the smartest and determine of the three Russo children. Also taught magic at home and is transferring at HNZ on his second year while her sister Alex is going for her first year. Justin sometimes hates his sister because of her sarcasticnesss but all in all he loves her.

So, I want for them to have Friends, Enemies, Best Friends and/or Love interests. If you are all willing just reply to this thread and I'll get to you back as Justin or Alex.

:)

I have Riley, who will be a second year when the sorting happens. She'd be pretty keen on Justin as a love interest! :wub:

That would be great, when do you want to role play?

Anytime :)

I'll just bring Justin out and we can start now :) do you want to start or shall I?

I suck at beginnings haha, you please :)

I have Sasha Hayden who could be a friend or something for Justin. She's 12 and loves to read but was bullied in her old home (by kids and her own family) so she ran off to her cousins, but wasn't accepted in to the same school as them. Instead, she was accepted to Hogwarts New Zealand so she's a Hufflepuff First Year there. She hides who she really is, for fear of getting hurt, but if she knows she can trust someone then she will tell them and hope that they won't think she's a freak. How does it sound?

Topic Closed

This topic has been found to break one of our Board Rules and as such has been closed by an Administrator. You will be contacted shortly by either Nicolas King or Cecily Zhefarovich regarding this thread.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back