[!BR] Creeper of the night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpia Sybell

Scorpia Sybell drag the whip along the cool concrete ground. She position to lift and slash, the leather material running along broken skin till she felt a large pop come out of another direction. The breaking of skin tear the atmosphere, the piercing of a merciful scream echos the dark parts of bleak street. Again Scorpia raise the whip, the belt wrap around her small but delicate hand. Tonight entertainment was a little hustla who had had taken a wrong turn and ran into Scorpia. Before she knew she had next victim along the concert grounds, position in prayer as she raise her hand for the whip to come across his back. Again the agony continue. Scorpia could hear master's command whisper in her ear, again he screech. Scorpia laugh, again she whip the leather material across the skin, already what was spewing out from the cuts, Scorpia did not laugh this time. The familiar sound accord again, Scorpia space out and realize it had all been a illusion.

Another one of her fantasy, another corruption of the mind. Scorpia could've done this, if she wanted too...All it took was for a victim to walk by and bam. Though she felt uninterested as she stood in the middle of the alley ways drifting back and forth.
Her hands grip tight around her leather gloves. She thought of going into the Poisonous snake, instead she reject that idea and stood along the walls in the alley ways. The voodoo woman was conjuring magic again, the dark arts were her specialties. What should she do tonight? She felt a sudden urge to curses, but which one? She thought about it over again, her 3 inch heel holding her up against the wall. Anything will do to release this bordom wither it was to cause harm on herself she didn't care, Scorpia was insane like that. There was nothing better than causing pain even if you had to do it on yourself. But it was better when you heard the screams of your next victim....

Adam had been closly watching the girl for a long time. He was finally on field duty and was finshed with his wretched paperwork. He hated paperwork so much and wished that there was a way to get out of doing it. However, he felt that it was something that would never cease. He watched closly as it seemed the girl was going to take off, instead she just swayed from side to side a dozen times and more. He was curious as to what she was doing and decided to find out.

Adam presently jumped down off the edge of the ally he had been waiting on for hours and hours. His field of position was that very spot often. It was actually a classic favorite for many Aurors. He walked up to the girl, however standing about 5 feet back he said slowly, "Hello there miss. What brings you here this fine evening?" He stood in a casual position in attpempt to make peace with her and not seem like he was going to try anything like attack her. He liked to keep cool with the people he talked to, he liked very much to feel comfortable around him and not feel unsafe.

Scorpia look up to meet the gaze of a white man. She stop the manifested of the magic she was trying to conjure. Her entertainment had arrive just on time."Perfect, its what I needed" she said this in a hush manner, her hands already feeling up the side of her stomach."I'm doing pretty well mister what about ya self? Not a good place to hang about but I don't mind the stench in this air. What about you?" she said in her Caribbean accent. The hilt of her sword scratching her side, but it wasn't time to play with toys. This man no muggel of course not. Scorpia could already feel the magic in him, it was a special gift of hers. Scorpia could tell who possess or not, this man possess.

Wilheim stepped out of a bar, zipping his mask back into place. A bottle flew past him, followed by a stream of cusses. He kept walking, not feeling the need to incinerate the poor b**tard this time. He noticed the odd looking woman walking down the street. She was armed, oddly too. He didn't know of anyone who carried a fancy-a** japanese sword around, 'specially not in wizard society. He recognized the man she was approaching though. An auror, he knew his name, but that was about it. He scoffed under his helmet.

If I were sober, I'd say she's itchin' for a fight... Actually, I'd say so anyway now that I think aboot it. he thought to himself.

He started towards them, hard to miss. A nearly seven foot tall man with shoulders almost as broad as a doorframe tended to stick out. He knew he shouldn't get involved, but he'd been working with the Ministry of late and was feeling generous at the moment.

"Oy," he called. "Bit of a bad time to go lookin' for trouble, eh'?" exactly which one he was talking to wasn't clear. But he hoped the Auror recognized him... He wasn't easy to forget after all.

Adam starred at the girl as she spoke. IT was dark and creepy. She spoke as if she liked this wretched place. He didn't know if she was a friggen zombie or a real person. She has mumbled something, however he passed it as she continued to speak. "I'm doing fine this evening miss. However I myself can't find the nose strength to stand the wretched smell out here. But oh well, not like I can do anything about it. Drunks, druggies, the usual making this place the way it is. I actually don't like it. So then you are probably wondering why I am here. I'm an Auror scouting out those practicing the Dark Arts. This place is known for that." Adam replied. He knew it was smart to reply right away that he was an Auror. He knew it gave him a world of authority and the ableness to perhaps make those who go aganst him afraid of him. This did not always work, however he was taught to do it and that was that. "Why are you out here?" He asked.

As he asked the question, a broad man about 7 feet tall came into the alley calling out to them. Just another Drunkerd looking for a fight. Adam thought. He hated those who got so terribly drunk they were not able to stand. As the man came into viewing Adam quickly recongnized the man as someone from the ministry. He knew his first name Wilheim and how he like the title Wilheim the Immolator, however he did not know what Department of the Ministry the man was from. He turned to face the man half-way just so he could keep on eye on the girl and him at the same time. He knew he was safe for the time being, however things sometimes turned out weird. There was once a man whom practiced the Dark Arts. He was part of the Ministry. Hell, Death Eaters were undercover at the ministry.

"Hello there comrade!" Adam called out to the man attepmting to make peace with the new Ministry Official. He knew it was best to have friends rather than enimies. However it was inevidable to have all friends and no enimies. He found that out from ditching his own Wedding.

Sybell paid no mind to the new comer. She kept up with what the white man was saying but it brought humor to the air. She thought of what her reply might be, to why she was here. She stop drifting back and forth with her hands both clad at the side of her hips. The katana were conceal but you can very well notice the blade rising at her side as she move a little, the hilt was protected, she was protected completely by a magic charm. Sybell had done so many times when she was just about to ready and attack someone. Though she never made any sudden movement to do so."I'm waiting for someone a friend, if you don't mind it..." she glare at the auruor, she wouldn't mind slaughtering the man to pieces. Sybell glare fell on the tall man besides him."Why don't you both go about your business..I'm on patrol myself..." she lied to the man. He didn't know Sybell, no one did at least not this part. Back in the islands she was well known, everyone whoever dealt with Sybell would've run the other way. If they ever got the second chance to run, she kill them before they even muttered a scream. "Not the ministry here but one near my home land, is there anything I can help you with?" she spoke calmly at both the gentleman, her face soften at the side. Sybell had the abilities to manipulate, at least for a split moment.

Adam became amused at how the foolish girl spoke that she too was on patrol, however on patrol for her homeland. It amused him so because this was New Zealand. THe Ministry of New Zealand took care of it all with no help whatsoever from anyone else. People could not be trusted. Unless he had proof that she was indeed on patrol then he paid her no mind. There was just one thing to test that out. He would simply ask. As he pulled out his Ministry ID he said, "I'm certified. I don't know who you are, but I know for a fact that you aren't on patrol here miss. New Zealand doesn't accept any help, and if you are here as a spy that makes it all the worse. I would leave if I were you. You can't fool me, I've been at this for to long. I've apprehended many. Just because you wield two Japanese swords instead of a wand doesn't make you special. I know how to outsmart many. I'm not afraid to do the same to you. So in that case, do you happen to have any ID?"

Wilheim caught the stupidity of her words completely.

"Are ye daft er somthin'?" he said. "Yer from the Carribean, a lil' bit more than a stones throw from here." he said with scoff. "There's no reason you'd be here on patrol and not have transferred completely." He added.

He looked at Adam. "Though how a greenhorn like yerself coulda been able to tell tha' is beyond me." he said. "No offense or nothin' yer just a lil'... young."

Sybell took a step forward, she had a smirk that peal back and reach the highest of her cheek bones. "I'm here from my home country and I disagree with your ministry needing help. What I'm after is a man name Luc Embryo what I don't need to do is tell you any of my business." she said to fast to catch her own breath. She kept calm as she stride forward some more her katana bucking up to reach her hand. "These were a gift, I'm just a bit surprise you would notice them." She reach into the hilt of her right side of her hip and withdraw the Katana half way out."Didn't the ministry just lost an auruor? My superior have given me this information before I left, and I scout these parts for just that reason.." again she lied and waited. If they didn't believe her again its best she attack and run, the poison will kill them quickly.

Adam smiled when Wilheim was a bit shocked at his Knowledge of how he was able to tell that the girl was a phony. It was simple really, he had said it already. He had been with the Ministry for a very long time and worked with the crew a very long time. He knew how things worked and he could definetly tell when people were lyeing. Especially if they were figety and gave phony answers. "Well, I may have youth, but I am very experienced. You'll have to trust me on that one." Adam said with a wink. He then turned to the girl whom comenced talking to him. "You keep changing the topic for one thing Miss. You are trying to buy time. You won't be able to fool me. Just tell me why you are here or things are going to get ugly. I can almost sense a darkness, however I'm not positive if it is coming from you." Adam replied. "And I noticed your blades because they are halfway out, I caught a shine of one of them." HE said. "Now, tell me why yo uare here, and don't lie to me."

Wilheim laughed a single laugh.

"Well, I guess I'll just hafta then." he said. He was impressed he had to admit. Most Aurors weren't nearly as good at their job as this kid was, which was a sad state of affairs. It's one of the reasons he (very) rarely did any pro-bono work for them.

The girl came closer. His eyes narrowed behind his mask. He brought a single hand up, his fingers ready to snap. If she drew, he'd snap and fire a infernus concussus at her, the fireball either striking her or making her fall back... Far enough for him to fire off another flame spell. Either way it kept the Auror alive longer, and kept him not bleeding from an unwanted hole in his body.

[Sorry I was confused about the wording or something about me not being able to use the Katana while summoning up a wandless spell o_O I still don't get it so let me flee!]

Scorpia summoned Protego to step ahead of the man. While she use the protection charm to shield her from any incoming spell she raise her arms both hands clad to the handle she strike. Without thinking she cut into both their bodies and sank the Katana deep into the skin. It was enough to effect them. Enough to get away. Scorpia was smaller than the bigger man but his hight wasn't gonna stop her right there. But without her Katana now she jump back and apparated to another location. Scorpia look back laughing as she ran down the alleyways of bleak street. If you ever heard a voodoo woman laugh that was Scorpia, even though in the wizaring world voodoo didn't exist. It was consider dark magic in these parts, in her home country it was a religion belief. Scorpia kept running, her laughter ringing all around as if to leave her trace behind if they wish to follow.

Hee hee sorry time to kill someone.

Topic Closed

This roleplay has been found to break one of our Board Rules and as such has been closed by an Administrator. You will be contacted shortly by either Nicolas King or Cecily Zhefarovich regarding this thread.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back