• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Morgan

Member
Messages
6
ok so like Sean just moved here with his older brother Jacob and both their parents are dead so like anyone want to rp with jacob or Sean leave me a message Sean is 15 while Jacob is 19!
 
:o You have the same PB as Max :p

Anyway, our characters could be friends if you like.. Could you tell us a bit more about Sean's personality?
 
I know I am in the wrong account..Since you are older than Rhianne by a year,I could offer her as friend-girlfriend??You might want to check this out..
 
Okay,forget Rhianne..I have Kay-lanie Lemmon..She is 17..

I have Kienne Granger..She is 15..
 
Irene could be Jacob's girl??
 
Topic Closed and Archived​

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top