Boyfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna Summers

OOC First Name
Baylee
Anna is sweet, pretty, nice, and willing to learn. She can be stubborn at times. Speaks French, plays violin, and runs the Culture Club in the Student Club Area. She talks to boys more because its easier than talking to girls for her. She wants a boy who is kind and will be there for her. Anybody??????

I can offer you Hamza. He's been wanting to leave his current girlfriend and wants a new one because his current girlfriend doesn't do much with him.

Nice, outgoing, VERY caring, protective, pretty much a perfect guy really. lol He's never really mean, and can tolerate a lot.

Do you mind setting up a thread somewhere for them to meet? Any where really.

Also, there is one thing I require though. I really hate it when someone that one of my character's is related to goes inactive, so I ask is that you be fair active though. Not like spending 8 hours a day or something, but being online fairly to rp. xD

Ya sure and no worries I have nothing better to do than be on, so I'm on most of the day. If ya don't see me on at one point of time I'll be there within the hour.

Anna Summers said:
Ya sure and no worries I have nothing better to do than be on, so I'm on most of the day. If ya don't see me on at one point of time I'll be there within the hour.
Good to hear. Just one more thing though. xD It's a little bad habit of Hamza to move a little fast in a relationship. xD I mean like first day he'll meet a girlfriend and then next day he's making out with her. lol

Cheers. :)

Just curious, but am i required to make an application for Dante to be your boyfriend? Or am i cool with just letting things go the way they already are.... Haha, sorry Hamza, but im in the lead. Ive already got a 2nd date lined up.... But i do love a little competition. You up for it?

Dante Vrael said:
Just curious, but am i required to make an application for Dante to be your boyfriend? Or am i cool with just letting things go the way they already are.... Haha, sorry Hamza, but im in the lead. Ive already got a 2nd date lined up.... But i do love a little competition. You up for it?
I'm actually thinking about keeping Hamza single for now. :)

But I don't mind him being good friend's with Anna and Dante or teasing Dante. :p

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back