Bout round the house!!

Christina Holland

Tina have been de-gnomes the garden gnomes . It was an hasty job, but someone has to do it. She had hope Maddiie was doing well and keeping out of trouble, oh heck she was just plain worried. Losing a child can make you go Insane, make you more Protective of your other children's. She had no worried about the twins because they were in Drumstang studying the dark arts. Which gave her the chills, why would they want to learn such Magic. Well at least she still had her Husband, who be coming home soon she sighed, Cant wait until the Holiday she smiled weakly.

As she was finishing up her daily chores, she saw Maddiie owl swooping by. It was Sundance. Who dropped a letter from her daughter....
Dear Mamita,

Its been a while since I wrote to you so here it goes. I miss you all so much, cant wait to go home to your home cooked meal. School is going well, I meet couple new friends but all in all its okay. Ive been doing all my assignment with okay grade I guess.    Y papi como esta con el? I hope he is doing well, and hope my brothers are behaving an their school. I might bring a friend or two over this winter brake. So I hope you don't mind. Anyways I love you and miss you and hope to see you soon.

~!~Love Maddiie~!~

PS. Don't forget to feed Sundance. He eats fruits and nuts so yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back