Borhterly sisterly love.

Danton Howard

OOC First Name
Maia!
Wand
Alder, 13 inches, dragon heartstring.
Danton Howard was frustrated, as he walked out the door of his family home. Earlier that evening his family had caused a ruckus and he and his sister hadn't had time to discuss their plans for the year. They were starting Hogwarts New Zealand next year, and they still hadn't figured out a game-plan. It was a shame really, he and Danielle were a great team and they needed to climb the social ladder in New Zealand, so they needed to figure out what they were going to do. Danton stalked outside, told their house-elf to make sure no one disturbed him and went into their garden to gather his thoughts.
OOCOut of Character:
Sorry:(-rubbish post.

Danielle wandered through the house. She needed to find Danton after their unfinished talk the other day and he was no where to be seen. But then again, the house was massive and she hadn't looked everywhere. Sighing, she wandered outside - her last resort to find her twin. As she walked through the shade of the trees, she scanned her eyes about. Then, the thought reached her - why was she doing the dirty work? Clicking her fingers, she summoned the family elf and narrowed her eyes at the scruffy creature. "Where's Danton?" She asked, her eyes narrow and her tone cold. The house elf remained quiet and she frowned. "Where is he? And if you don't answer, i will personally deal with the consequences." Danielle sighed again. She wasn't normally a violent person, but she desperately needed Danton and was running out of patience quickly. The house elf remained silent but with a flick of his eyes glanced towards the garden. Smiling coldly at the elf, she sighed and pushed past, charging towards the garden. Seeing the figure that was her brother, she strolled over and sat on the grass next to him. "Danton." She greeted, her tone icy still from the encounter with the elf. Refusing to say more in case her brother didn't want her company or anyone was close, she just sat there, looking over the flowers and the land that belonged to their family.

"Hello Danielle." Danton smiled, looking at the ground. "So, I'm guessing this will be our only chance to talk-shall we walk?" he asked, gesturing along the garden path. "Did the house-elf telly you where I was?" he asked, as he began to walk, his hands clasped behind his back. "An ignorant creature, but he is a good cook." he commented non-chalently. "So sister, what schemes have you been planning?" he asked, knowing full well what she wanted. She wanted to establish their place in Hogwarts New Zealand. It was a shared goal, and Danton would help, as usual-he would let Danielle think she was in charge, but he knew how to deal with his sister, that was his siblings problem-they didn't know how to deal with people. "I still think we need Hayley-she has high social standing in Hogwarts." he said quietly. He didn't understand his sisters hatred for their cousin-him and Hayley were very alike.

Danielle froze at her brother's voice. A cold smile trickled onto her face like wine seeping into a goblet. Smirking, she followed him along the path. "No, he didn't. I saw you leave the house. I needed to talk to you." She explained, her tone plain but the smile still on her face. "I have decided. If it takes filth to get us our place at Hogwarts, then there is nothing to be done but to talk to the mudbloods that you mentioned." She explained, re-bringing up the subject of their previous conversation that had taken place in the kitchen. She frowned at the mention of the creatures that she loathed so much, but replaced the frown with a smile swiftly. "I suppose so then." She sighed, as she always did when the mention of her cousin arose. It would probably have to be that way, better than mixing with mudbloods in Danielle's opinion and if she had to don the normal act of hers for one more humble and therefore more fitting to her cousin's likes. Turning to Danton as she walked, she frowned. "You aren't getting too close to her? Are you?" She asked, her tone one of concern and worry at the idea that her brother liked Hayley more than he liked her.

"Ahh." smiled Danton, he should've guessed that Danielle would seek him out to discuss this. They needed to outline their plans for the next school year, he knew she wouldn't let it go. "I suppose, the thought though, it is simply revolting- there are even teachers who are mudbloods." Danton replied, there had been mudblood teachers in their old school, but there had been many like-minded teachers also, though he did hear some good thinks about Professor Styx-he had been learning about Hogwarts New Zealand as much as possible. "Good, which means you two will have to get along." Danton sighed, he knew that Dani didn't like Hayley, but she could help them. He paused at her next question, he could of course lie and say he wasn't, but he knew it would eventually be found out, caution had to be exercised. "Well, Hayley and I are friends, and in all reality-she is the person who is second closest to me, next to you, but considering that I don't let much get away-we are not close, but we get along." he answered, hoping that in a roundabout way he had told her they were friends, but they didn't share things, also he had managed to slip in that he was closer to her, so that might appease her-it was true after all. Even though it was a bit of a white lie, he was closer to Hayley than he was letting on, but Danielle didn't need to feel threatened

Users who are viewing this thread

Back