Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Boredom, in Andi's (right) opinion, was the worst thing to ever exist. How on earth could she be bored at Hogwarts?! When, four years ago, the girl didn't even know that magic existed, yet now, she lazily lay in a tree, her leg dangling off, humming to herself. Surely, surely there was something more fun she could be doing, at her witchcraft school. Of course, there was homework, but Andi had very quickly gotten over writing essays about why she had to use a specific ingredient in her potion, or when Vlodemort or whatever his name was came to power. That was boring.
Andi wasn't sure where her other half, Doroteya was (probably studying), so it was up to her to keep up their pranking ways. Finally, it sounded like someone was approaching. Quickly moving into her position, Andi aimed her extreme power popper from Gambol and Japes at the feet of the arriving person, letting off the shots quickly, cackling as they loudly burst around the person.

Van couldn't shake the feeling she was going to be expelled. She couldn't say exactly why she felt this way, or what she thought she was going to be expelled for, but her intuition was strong enough to cause her concern. She'd even had dreams about it. After stewing on the feeling for an entire week, she finally decided to borrow some divination books from the library. Maybe they could shed some light on what was happening to her, or otherwise put her mind at rest that she was simply overthinking.

It was a beautiful day, so Van carried the books out into the garden. At least there was nobody around to bother her. She could quite easily get over the fact she had to stay at school for the holidays when the grounds were so peaceful. Even her favourite tree was totally deserted - jackpot! She shrugged off her bag.

And screamed. Whatever she'd just stepped on, it had exploded under her foot. A quick succession of loud pops followed as a dozen foam pellets burst open around her feet, staining the ground red, yellow, green, and blue. Van finally noticed their trajectory and looked up. "HEY!" she yelled. "Excuse me. What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Oh, the screams of her victim was music to her ears. Too much? Probably. Andi cackled again before peering down to see a Gryffindor girl, who had noticed where she was hiding. "Just having some fun, 'love!" Andi called back, sitting up on the branch in case she needed to make a hasty retreat. Her popper was all out of pops, after all.

"You little brat," said Van. Who did this kid think she was? No, it didn't matter - nobody embarrassed her and got away with it. "Get down here, right now. Come on. Get down here, look me in the eye, and say that again to my face."

Andi giggled at the girl calling her a brat, it was hardly the most offensive thing she had been called. Andi pulled her knees in close to her chest and looked down as the girl shouted at her. "Nope! No, I'm pretty cozy up here thanks!" Andi shouted back down, grabbing a couple of leaves off of the tree and letting them float down, hopefully landing on the girl.

Back home, nobody would have spoken to Van like that. Not unless they wanted a foot up their backside. But back home, the consequences for retaliation were a lot less dire. If anything, her mum would have given her more grief for not standing up for herself. Maybe this is what I'm getting expelled for, she thought, putting her books on the ground and rolling up her sleeves.

But what could she do? She had no doubt she could climb the tree, but it would have been quite difficult to do anything once she was up it. "All right," she said, side-stepping a falling leaf. "Fine. Stay up there. Are you comfy? You'd better be - it's gonna be a long day. Thank goodness I've got all these books to read..."

Andi looked down in horror as the girl said it was going to be a long day. Sure, Andi was stubborn...but was she stubborn enough to be bored all day? She couldn't let this girl win so soon, she just had to try annoy her enough that she left first. "Thank goodness I've got my thoughts and voice for company!" Andi yelled back down, before starting to hum a random, completely out of tune song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back