bored

Kate smiled. "Oh it is just that someone told me that we shouldn't have dates in the first year." Kate being VERY shy, blushed a deep red.

Kate squirmed uncomfortably, "I don't think i should say but it is very good sense. It is no point getting to attatched to someone in the 1st year because the chances are that you will break up sometime and then have to spend the rest of your years hating each other." She said quietly

Steph listened to Kate, a frown found itself on her face, 'I dont agree, my boyfriend, James.He's my best friend, and i know, that if or when we break up, its not going to affect our friendship. I mean, months ago, i told him how i felt about him, and he told me he wasnt ready, and we were closer than ever.' Steph said, not knowing what to think.

(( Sorry forgot about this post :p ))

Kyle thought of something to change the subject. " So, how are you enjoying your classes." He asked both of them with a smile.

Kyle grinned and said." Wow is that all, i dont think i even go to that class much." He then realised what he had said and quickly changed it to." I meant to say that i dont think i have seen you in that class."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back