bored

Kyle Smith

Kyle walked out to the lawn and took a seat in the shade, he looked out across the lawn and hoped someone would join him.

Steph walked out to the lawn, she needed something to distract her from the things that have happened recently, as she walked she spotted a boy sitting on the grass, she walked over and sat next to him, 'Um do you mind if i join you?' Steph asked,

Kate was wandering across the lawn on the frosty grass when she saw a boy and a girl sitting together in the shade. She smiled and reconised Steph from DADA classes and around school. Skipping across to them the thought that she was interupting them went through her head so she slowly and shyly asked, "May I join you please?" She bit her lip and wondered whether she would recieve a 'Go away' or a 'Yeh sure'.

'Im good,' Steph thought this would be the best answer to give, she really didnt feel like having to give reasons why she felt so lousy.

Steph smiled, 'I love flying! I just dont like potions much, too much work.' She told Kate, 'Im going with James, who are you going with?' Steph asked.

Kate sighed. She had braced herself for this question and answered it truthfully as always. "No one has asked me yet. I was hoping that as i have been mingling with boys a lot they would pick up the hint but they don't and i don't really want to ask. Could you give me some tips?" She asked shyly. She was very shy and so it was difficult for her to ask boys as they were meant to ask the girls it seemed like, but they all seemed scared and didn't get on with it. She looked hopefully at Steph.

[ Aidan Lorka has agreed but hasn't asked me in a RP yet. He wants to do it that way!! Can you tell him to hurry up!! LOL!! ]

Steph smiled at Kate, 'Just ask them who they're going with, if they say they dont have a date, drop hints, big hints. Lets face it boys arnt the most intelligent creatures on earth,' Steph laughed and looked sideways at Kyle, he didnt seem to be listening, 'Have you got your eye on anyone?'

Kate smiled at Steph, she was really kind and had good advice plus she was far much more confident than Kate. "Well yeh, Aidan is cute however i am looking for anyone who cares about me, is protective of me, is kind and is up for a laugh and a challenge. However it doesn't really matter which house he is from as long as he can make an effort for me and if possible rather cute!!" She smiled at Steph, she didn't know what it was but Steph made her feel more confident in herself, "Know anyone to match my suggestions??" She laughed and then waited. Steph would Shirley have the answer - LOL!!!

When Steph said that boys werent exactly the most intellegent people on earth, he glared at her. " Excuse me, Mrs Perfect." He joked. " Im going with Laura O'Connor." Kyle said happily.

'Hey! I never said girls were perfect,' Steph laughed, 'Oh my gosh really? She said she had a boyfriend, she never said it was you,'

'Cute,' Steph grinned, 'You dont know any guys that havnt asked anyone to the ball? Kate needs a date.' She added quietly.

Steph smiled at Kate, she hoped Kate would get a date.

[[Isnt Aiden going with Alyissa?]]

Kirsty walked out and seen a few people she knew. " Hi can i join you's?" She asked.

[ Obviously!! Sorry for all the confusion that i have caused!!!! :unsure: ]

Kate smiled as a girl who she reconised as Kirsty Cassidy joined them. "Yeh, i think that you can join us! I mean, at least you can join me!" She said shyly. "Anyway," She said, turning back to the Yule Ball conversation, "A boy called Henry Russo has asked me and i said Yes. Do you think that that is the right desicion? He is a first year Slytherin!" She smiled uncertainly and waited for the reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back