Bored of home

Candy didn't notice Blake removing her jacket she just kept kissing him.

Blake smiled and took his jacket off and threw it on the floor. " One minute i have to tell Riley." Blake quickly went off outside and went over to riley whe was stood on the edge of the balcony looking out across the town. " Hey Riley i came to warn you that me and Candy might do a little something togther." Blake looked at his little brother.

Candy sat on a couch and waited for blake to come back. "Blake hurry up" she said, wondering if he could hear her.

Riley was stood at the balconys edge looking out over the city,it was peacfull here. He heard blake speak to him and say that he was goin to get with Candy. He looked at his older brother with a smile on his face. "Have fun then." Riley laughed and then apperated away.

Blake watched his brother apperate, then he smiled walked back inside and went to see Candy. She was sat on the couch. He went over to her and kneeled down in front of her and began kissing her again.

Candy watched Blake come back and when he started to kiss her agian she wrapped arms around his neck and her fingers were in his hair.

Blake unzipped her dress and removed his shirt and began to kiss her again. His pulse was racing and he felt so hot, like all the heaters had been turned on full.

An hour later Candy was standing up getting her dress back on. "Blake, Riley could be home any minute." she said, thowing his clothes at him.

Blake smiled as Candy stressed about Riley coming home. He knew that he was with ana tonight but he kept it to himself. He put his shirt on on then everything else folowed. "do you want a drink or anything?"

Candy shook her head. "no" she said, but grabbed his hand and kissed him.

Candy smiled at him. "i don't know up to you" she said, casting an evil grin at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back