Bored of home

Riley nodded as she said thatshe was sigle. "Would you like to meet my brother, hes a bit like me, but im the better looking one" Riley smiled at his joke. "Hes 19 and hes sigle, you seem like you would get on with him."

Candy smiled at him. "yeah i would" she said, laughing. "i don't know about the better looking part till i meet him." she whispered to him.

Candy stepped in and right away ran into someone. "sorry, so sorry" she said, looking up into his face.

Blake was walking to the door to see who was coming in. A girl bumped into him and appogized. Blake looked at her and grinned at her. "Dont worry about it, im Blake, rileys brother." He held out his free hand and waited for her to shake it. His other hand had a firewhiskey in it. As Blake waited he looked at her, she was pretty and was wearing a nice blue dess, it suited her and blue was Blakes faveourite colour.

Candy shook his hand she noticed he was handsome. "oh i'm Candy, Riley friend" she said, looking around the apartment but couldn't keep her eyes off Blake.

Riley walked in after him and watched as she bumped into Blake and and as he greeted her. He walked past him. "Flirt" He wispered and then he went into the kitched and got a butter beer and something to eat. "Hey candy. Do you want anything?"

Candy shook her head. "no thanks but if firewhisky open i'll have a glass." she said, smiling at Blake.

Blake smiled back at her. "Il get it you." He walked over to the open fridge and got a firewhiskey out then walked back over to Candy. "here you go, but in exchange for it could i ask for something in return?" Blake smiled again showing all hei white teeth.

Candy smiled at him. "sure what?" she asked, wondering what Riley had whispered to him.

Blale smiled shyishly at her. "Il give you the drink if, you give me a kiss, deal?" Blake held the drink out to the side, ready to give to her after the deal.

Candy took a step forward wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. after she was done pulled back. "was that good enough but...." she said, trailing off.

Candy shook her head. "nothing at all but i don't really kiss guys that aren't my boyfriend" she said, smiling at him.

Riley walked back in and put his drink bottle in the bin and then looked at the two in the hall. "you two behave now ok, if your going to do something then let me know so i can leave ok." Riley smiled then walked back out.

Candy jumped as Riley said something then she grinned at Blake. "we will Riley" she called after him.

Candy took a step closer. "um how about another kiss?" she asked, with an evil grin on her face.

Blake laughed and took her face in his hands and begun to kiss her He put everything into it and moved his way down to her waist and stayed there.

Candy was light headed when he was done. "wow...." she said, taking a step but almost falling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back