Bored of home

Candy Heart

Candy had been bored for the past week of staring at an empty house so she decided to wander around. She came across a dark street so she went in not knowing what it was called.

Riley had just come out of the silver snake and was now walking down bleak street. It was dark so Riley decided that it is better to safe than sorry so he got out his wand and waved it in the air "Lumos" a light shot out from his wand lighting up the whole street. As he looked up from his wand he saw a girl walking down on her own. "hello, are you ok here?" Riley looked at her for a moment she looked young, older than him but younger than about 21, he smiled his charming smile at her as he waited for an answer.

Candy jumped a bit. "yeah i'm fine i'm Candy by the way" she said, holding her hand with the bractlet she had on but it was nothing new.

Still smiling at her he answered her "hello Candy im Riley." He walked over to her and held his hand to her. "Nice to meet you, do need a hand walking round it can be a bit dark and i wouldnt want a girl as pretty as you getting lost or hurt.

Candy blushed. "yeah but a where could i find an escourt" she said, using her faviorte lost look on him.

Candy smiled. "i was just walking around that's all" she said, blushing.

Riley again returned her smile, she was really cute, Riley watched her as she blushed. "Well my appartment isnt too far from here, how about you come over for a drink and something too eat, i think i have some chips left from this morning that i could re-heat." Riley laughed as he asked her, he could feel himself blushing now. He grinned at her. Just then he heard some one talk to him

"Oy you two."

Joe recognised the flirting strangers and was teasing.

Riley turned around to see who was talking to him. He was suprised to see joe. "What do you want little man, carnt you see im a bit busy." Riley did ike joe but he did have a talent for being in the wrong place at the wrong time and he could be very annoying.

"Hey, I know Im little but I have a name...Joe..."

Joe's first impressions on Riley were good. He liked him, thought he could stick up for himself.

Joe needed a friend, and Riley was gonna be that friend.

"So...you alrite?"

Riley look at the little kid 'joe' he couldnt have been older than 11 " Im fine thanks how about you." Riley was a little embarrased now because he was with a pretty irl who he liked and now a little boy had just come interupted his flirting and admirations.

Joe was slightly confused by Riley's reaction to him being there, but he replied politely as he knew he should.

"I'm fine thanks, whose your lady friend?"

"This is candy, she was lost and i was just showing her the way, anyway arn't you a little young to be here. Alot of nasty witchs and wizards hang around here and i dont want you to get hurt." Riley looked at him, he was small with dark hair and eyes.

Joe had lived locally since he was born. He was well aware of the dangers that surrounded him. Not wanting to reveal that he still feared the place and not wanting to tell Riley too much about himself he kept his answer short.

"I know what goes on, I may only be young, but I know stuff. I ain't in no danger, not here, not now."

He wanted to be friendly, but that had came out more nastily than he had first thought. SO he gave a sweet smile, and giggled slightly.

Riley listened as he listened to the little boy say that he was safe and he laughed as he giggled. "Ok then Joe, if you say so. Anyway where are you heading and il take you there." Riley smiled at him gently.

Candy felt left out of the converstaion. "um... maybe i should go if your gonna handle this little Joe then i'll leave you to it" she said, kind of liking him but didn't want to let him know.

Riley looked as Candy spoke to him. "no wait dont go, Joe is going to go back the way he came and go home to his mum. You dont need to go.@ Riley took hold of her hand and walked away from Joe.

Candy looked down at their hands joined and smiled. "alright i'll stay with you" she said, smiling at him.

Candy smiled and shrugged. "i don't know i think you said something about your house?" she said, then followed him.

Riley smiled. "ok then i suppose i have a few drinks at my place." Riley turned and started to walk, he new that he could aperate but he wanted to walk for now. Then he remembered that he was meeting anamaria tomorrow and joy and happiness filled him up. He haddnt seen her in ages and wanted to know how she was. ASfter a few minutes he stopped and turned to candy. "Are you ok to apperate?"

Candy nodded and smiled at him. "yeah i am sure" she said, letting go of his hand but to remember she doesn't know where she was going grabbed it again.

Riley laughed as candy let go of his hand only to take hold of it again. "So, candy are you single or is there a mon in your life, because i know someone who would love to meet you."

Candy looked at him. "single" she said, knowing that all the guys reactions would probably end up shocked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back