Bored Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Bruke

Hi,

So here I am again. Bored! ;'(
Caina is travelling to London so I will RP with her after she finds a computer and all my other friends are very low these days. All my plots are taking place in the second term which involves
~Breaking all my Ribs in the storm in the Forbidden forest with Ellie
~Rejecting someone that is to kiss me
~Going out with three girl that Caina chooses for me so as to make me happy :doh:

But at the moment I don't have anything until holidays and I want to do something apart from sitting idle and reading lexcion essays
So anyone has anything in mind?
I want to rp with someone who I know already but am not very close to them so through this rp, whatever it might be about we can think of something between our characters.
I don't want any intro rps nor any "how's family and what about u?" rps

Looking forward to rp before I die of boredorm
AB

I can give you my Slytherin Hoshi who hasn't talked to you in a bit an a half you can have her blow up at you if you ask her about the pictures.

OR

A reincounter with Zazuka having a plot of your choosing :D

I'd like to rp with Hoshi but I don't want Andrew to ask her about the pictures. Because he hates the Mag and wouldn't bother with what it says. How about something else? Would Hoshi like to have a guy friend?

Alright then you come up with something. An older guy friend that will work because all her guy friends are in her year.

Hey if Hoshi can deal with nice. You'll have to excuse her telling him to shove it if he tries to calm her down though because Hoshi is convinced that she was born to be wild.

You could get involved in the plot I have for her the next year though. Badness is coming this way from the Koshiba clan and it's not the fun type.

Nope, nothing in particular
If Kat is studious we could RP in the library
Or also if she isn't we could say helping each other in a homework or something

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back