Bordem

Aiden Mauven

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Core - Tail of Charmed Newt
Aiden had had a disagreement with Henri earlier that day, about Aly, and it had made her quite upset. Not knowing what to do he began to roam aimlessly. Aiden noticed that he was on the lawn and heading to the Garden and shrugged, he hadn't been there before and a few people had told him it was decent. So Aiden trudged on then noticed that no one else was there. And he looked at a small memorial for a student and he frowned, when he red that a first year had died. Aiden took a seat and closed his eyes trying to do anything but think.

Caina had been up in the common room talking to Andrew and Kristy. Though she wasn't very into talking to too many people. It wasn't that Caina wasn't social. She wasn't the most social person though. It was probably her first impression towards people that sent them away. It didn't help that she was in Slytherin and rarely smiled. But Caina didn't want to think about that.

She was bored and had to find something to do or she would have to resort to doing actually homework assignments. Now that would be a scary thought. Caina shrugged that off as she walked outside the castle. It was winter time and rather cold so she made sure she had a coat and a pair of mittens that she had made herself on her hands.

As Caina headed out towards the garden she didn't see many others but in the garden she did see one boy. Not that she actually wanted to talk to him but she did not want to sit alone. Caina went over and took a seat next to him keeping her distance.

Aiden noticed a girl around his age walk into the garden and take a seat beside him, Aiden turned his head lightly and muttered, "Hey."

Caina was hoping that this would be a silent garden trip. She didn't really feel like talking though she just didn't want to be alone. But the boy who was sitting next to her had spoken first with a simple hey.

Caina turned to head to look at him though she didn't really reconized him. Though for Caina it didn't matter at all. "Hey" She said before turning her head and looking forward once more.

"So" She added after a bit of silence that surprisingly was bothering Caina "What brings you to the garden?" caina asked. It was a reasonable question. It was winter and not most people went to the garden during this season.

Caina listened to the boy's short response. This probably meant that he really didn't want to talk but Caina didn't care right now. "There was no one up in the Common room to talk too. It was sort of lonely up there" Caina said not to mention that she was bored out of her mind as well.

Caina looked straight forward at a flower that was still surviving the winter. Usually back home winter meant nothing was living. The trees had no leaves. The flowers were all brown, and even the grass was not poking up through the snow. Here was different and it still surprised her how some flowers stuck it out through the harsh conditions.

"I'm in Slytherin" Caina said as she glanced his way "What about you?" She asked doubting he was in Slytherin or she would have seen him around the common room.

Aiden scowled as he mentioned his house, "Gryffindor." Aiden glanced over to the Slytherin girl and asked curiously, "What year are you? I haven't seen you in any of my classes."

Caina glanced in the general direction of the boy who scowled. she couldn't help but make a small smirk appear on her face. That was just the normal reaction people had when she stated that she was in Slytherin.

"Oh a gryffindor" Caina said looking back out into the distance still smirking slightly. "But I'm a second you." She said "And I take it you are a first year. Am I right?" Caina asked. The boy looked her age or just about and she highly doubted he was a third year. She hadn't seen him in classes so she doubted second year but the only year left was first.

"Yeah a 'gryffindor" Aiden said with a frown as he confirmed his house and said, "You're right, I'm a first year..." Aiden looked at the girl and said, "Aiden Lorka and you are...?" Aiden bowed his head to the girl.

Caina looked over at the boy "Caina Dante" She said briefly. What was she doing in the garden talking to some Gryffindor First year. Gosh if anyone saw her Almost as bad as hanging with that hufflepuff cousin Caina thought.

Yet caina was bored and she really had to make a bit of conversation. So really her options of just getting up and leaving was not a bit option at all. "Nice to meet you Aiden" Caina said hoping that her statement did not seem like too much of a lie.

Aiden rolled his eyes and said, "Don't have to lie, I understand Gryffindors are insufferable." Aiden didn't care that this wouldn't make sense to the girl, in fact it hardly made sense to anyone that didn't know him, only a few first years knew that he hated his house and wanted to be in Slytherin.

A small smirk appeared on Caina's face as she looked over at the boy "That shows house pride" She joked. Though she had to say that she had never even known anyone that didn't show House Pride upon a new meeting.

"I guess you are not fond of your house mates" She added wondering the reason the boy had not seemed excited about Gryffindor.

"Wooo Gryffindor, is that better?" Aiden said the first part monotonously. Then said, "Not really, I'm pretty sure the hat screwed me over."

"oh I could care less if you have house pride. I am not fond of Gryffindor's myself." Caina said thinking about her older cousin who was just plain annoying that was in Gryffindor. God Caina's cousin just seemed to cause so much tension in the family and not with anything good just stupid problems.

The smirk though remained on Caina's face. "Though I don't think the sorting hat is ever wrong" She said.

"There are a few I don't mind but the others I really could care less," Aiden said absentmindedly.

"Hmm I'm pretty sure it did, but no matter," Aiden muttered with a small shrug.

Caina shrugged off Aiden's comment. In all reality she couldn't care less if the boy liked some of his house mates and not others. Caina didn't like everyone in her house though she knew she did want to be in Slytherin. That was her destined house without a doubt.

Caina was going to comment that he was just a first year and he would probably learn later that the hat did not mess up at all but she didn't want to keep up with this topic. It was becoming a bore to her. She looked out onto the garden once more as she pulled her coat tighter at the feeling of a breeze.

"So are you the only one of your family here?" Caina asked "At hogwarts I mean" She finished. This was sort of a way to know about his blood type not that it mattered much but also just to keep the conversation going. There was almost nothing worse than an odd silence.

"No, my little sister is only five and will be starting here or in Beauxbatons in a few years, and the rest of my family has already graduated. And yourself?" Aiden replied curious to know her blood type as he assumed she was aswell.

Caina nodded as he spoked once or twice but not overly so. "My parents have both been through here as well. But luckily I am an only child" Caina said. She knew she sounded convincing for she had told this lie a thousand times over. No one in this school besides her two cousins knew that she was muggleborn and she was going to keep it that way.

Aiden had a feeling that she was lying but kept it to himself and nodded like he was completly ignorant then said, "So what's your blood?"

"Mixed Blood" Caina said without hesitantion. She was glad that the boy believed her Thank god for first years Caina thought as she turned to look at the garden once more for a second.

Soon she turned back to the boy "And your blood status is?" She asked guessing it was either pure or mixed

Aiden immediatly said, "Pure blood." Aiden hated that he was a mixed blood and he wasn't going to let this snooty 'mixed blood' think he was trash. Aiden added in a smirk for affect with his lie, he was a good lier most of the time and this seemed to be one of those times.

"Pureblood?" Caina questioned. It wasn't a question that she didn't believe him for she didn't know anyone else to lie about their blood status mostly not Gryffindors to say the least. Caina was more shocked that this boy was a pureblood. This actually made Caina feel low though she wasn't going to say anything to that effect or even show it.

"Whatever" She added trying not to care How can someone like him be a pureblood when I am only muggleborn Goddess this world is not fair Caina thought trying to keep her outer appearance as if she could care less. "At least you aren't a muggle born" Caina said adding a smirk. She knew as well as most of the other slytherins that they mocked Muggleborns. That just didn't help her so it made Caina even more willing to keep her secret.

"God those mudbloods are disgusting!" Aiden spat. Knowing this would surprise the girl not many Gryffindors thought the way he did but he didn't care, it was true they are disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back