Bordem

Caina was a bit surprised by the boy's language though she would rather die than show it on her face. After all her first meeting with Bella and Athene which seemed like so long a go they had used that word. Even then Caina kept her family secret knowing what would happen if she didn't. Knowing how the others would react.

Instead a smirk came onto the face of Caina, even though underneathe she was hurt and a bit angered by the fact that she really was a mudblood. "Hasn't your mother ever told you that if you have nothing nice to say you shouldn't say anything at all" Caina just almost teased as the smirk remained on her face more hiding her emotions more than anything else.

Aiden scowled and said, "My mother has nothing to do with my actions and you of all should agree with me, I mean you're in Slytherin, isn't that what you do? I mean all the Slytherins I know hate mudbloods, as do I..." Aiden was surprised by her response then he became stone faced to hide his emotions.

Caina let out a small laugh as the boy scowled. It was sort of amusing to her to see his reaction to such a simple concept. "I was teasing" Caina said not knowing why she even cared. She didn't need to explain herself to anyone mostly a gryffindor first year of goodness sake. "Yeah I am in Slytherin and my views on not grouped up with every other Slytherin" Caina said keeping her face now blank and trying not to say the wrong thing. one slip of tongue and she was ruined.

"I mean if you can believe this there are some muggleborns in the house of Slytherin" She said smirking slightly. "I don't know what the sorting hat was thinking but there must be something good about them" Caina added. She was put in Slytherin for a reason unknown to her. Though she tried to word her statement and a non defensive tone though she wasn't sure if it worked

"My mother was murdered," Aiden spat. Then it hit him, "You're a muggle born aren't you?" Aiden smirked as he waited for her response.

Oh Caina thought almost sadly. Out of all the comments she could have said she had to hit a hard spot. Though maybe he wasn't sad just angry. Now Caina could deal with angry. "I didn't mean it that way" Caina said with a bit of apology in her voice. Though the next comment caught her off guard. "No" Caina said maybe a bit too defensively for her own good. "Why would you even say that?" Caina said her tone one of that a bit offended though inside she was so worried he had figured it out.

Aiden frowned and said, "Course..." Then he said, "Oh come on you got pretty defensive when I said mudbloods are disgusting, and you think there is something good about them, not many slytherins think that."

Caina rolled her eyes. She could still fix this. "Yeah whatever" She said trying to give off that I don't care attitude though she was hoping that was what she was doing. "Maybe I am not like every other Slytherin. Just group us all up why don't you" Caina said keeping the defense tone to a minimum.

"Plus I should curse you for just saying something like that" She said a smirk forming on her lips though it was forced slightly.

Aiden rolled his eyes and sneered, "Go right ahead, I've got nothing better to do. But you will only be prooving my point by doing so." Aiden smirked as he said the last part.

Caina wanted to just strangle this boy. God why did I even begin to talk to him Caina thought in both a bit of anger at his reactions and worry that after two years he was going to blow her secret or even find out about it. Caina turned to him the hatred probably present in her eyes.

"You know...." She paused slightly as the smirk fell of her face "Some first year gryffindor isn't worth it" She said as she turned away to face front once more.

Aiden rolled his eyes so she could see it and said, "Oh there you go, mudblood!" Aiden laughed coldly and said, "Really? Who do you think you are trying to lie about your blood, its pointless and stupid..."

Caina continued to face forward. She really was beginning to hate this boy more than she had imagined. She saw his little eye roll out of the corner of her eye. She was close to reaching over and just punching it like a common muggle but that would not prove her point at all.

Caina's thoughts went about her head trying to figure out how to fix this though she really couldn't find anything. She thought she at least would defend what she had left. "So what" She said facing him now holding back just slapping the boy senseless. "I'm muggleborn not a mudblood but a muggleborn" She said sternly "And you know what it really doesn't matter because the sorting hat put me in Slytherin anyway." She said pausing a bit.

"It must suck to be a pureblood and not even be worth enough to be in Slytherin while a muggleborn is" She said a smirk now appearing. Sure she could have added that his mother would have been ashamed but Caina was not that mean well not at this moment at least.

Aiden smirked as she admitted it then her second comment hit him like a ton of bricks. He had never thought of it like that, he scowled to himself, he knew his family members would be embarassed to say they were related to him, infact they were, they had always called him a mudblood, despite not being one.

"If only mother knew...." Aiden mouthed silently, he was upstaged by a mudblood, a stupid one at that. "At least I don't have to go around pretending to be something I'm not you stupid mudblood." Aiden smirked as he said mudblood, he loved the way it rolled off his toungue and the way his hatred just came out with that one simple word.

Caina knew another comment would be coming and she expected it. After all she had just met this boy but she seemed to know how he worked, his style. He wasn't one to give up with one comment. Though in a way Caina wished he would just go away. But something small inside of her liked the conflict wanted to get in a little fight even if it wasn't physically a fight. Caina had been good and followed the rules too much lately. She was dying for some confrontation. Plus fighting with someone who used the horrid word mudblood against her would be all the better.

Caina tried to read the boy's lips and took out the words mother and knew. A smirk remained on her face "That's right if only your mother did know" Caina said as she began to continue "Good thing...." Though she stopped. Saying what she was going to say would be too mean even after this boy had insulted her so. Telling him that it was a good thing his mother was dead so she didn't have to see him be the way he is was too mean for anyone.

Though like Caina thought the boy had a comeback. But the word Mudblood seemed to sink deeper every time Aiden said it. Caina was so closed to blowing up and just taking every ounce of anger that she had on him but she just had to keep herself calm He'll break first Caina thought. "I wouldn't use that word" Caina said trying to keep her cool "I know plenty of more spells and a few house points taken away seems to be worth it" Caina said not knowing what else to say. God! She thought angerly more at herself for not having a good comeback.

Aiden could tell what was going to come out of the girls mouth and Aiden's eyes flared up and he said with venom, "Don't you ever say or think that! Do you know what its like to loose a parent? Do you know what it is like to explain to your little sister what death is for the first time? If you knew what was good for you, you'd leave right now!" Aiden ended up shouting the last sentance and he breathed in heavily as his anger consumed him. Aiden didn't know any helpful spells but knew plently of people that did and would diffenantly be talking to them, especially if he ever saw the mudblood again.

Caina stood up quickly eyeing the boy who seemed to just flip out at her. "You know what" She said her voice a bit raised than normal. "I didn't say it because I'm better than that" She continued her glare focused directly at Aiden. She could feel her wand pressed against her leg in her pocket though she wasn't going to be the one starting the fight if there was one. If the boy was smart he would just walk away. Caina was holding enough anger that it wasn't going to be pretty if he stayed.

"Plus" Caina said her voice still strained and louder but not quite yelling "I can think whatever I want" She said knowing that it was a lame comeback but this boy left her so angry so speechless. "And I have ever right to stay right here" She said her voice going back to normal as she took a seat back on the bench if not a bit closer to the boy just to get on his nerves.

As Caina stood up so did Aiden, he of course stood over he by a bit, he was rather tall for his age. "Well then, I wish you luck, because I know a few students, and Death Eaters, that will not be pleased about your comments about my family...so if you would like to stay here, its your flipping funeral." Aiden said while fighting the erge to flip her the bird, as mudbloods would do it.

Caina saw the Aiden was taller than her but still she was older. She knew more spells. If need be she could probably take him. Though the mention of him knowing death eaters made her laugh. After the short burst of laughter a smirk grew wide on her face. "A gryffindor knowing death eaters. A bit of an oxymoron don't you think?" She said not really caring if he replied to it in any form. She knew that this boy thought he had power and back up but she just hoped he understood what he was getting himself into if he pissed her off.

Another laugh slipped out of the lips of Caina "Oh well then they must be very upset and ashamed of you then" Caina said "I can't believe they even consider you family anymore" She added hoping to hit a few nerves. She had a feeling that this wouldn't occur into a physical fight but she did have all the confidence that this boy would back down and leave first. Caina was stubborn enough and basically the only thing she had that could be offensive was that she was muggleborn. Big deal! He seemed to have a pool of things she could pick from. Caina just smiled to herself as she twirled a bit of her hair in between her fingers though one hand was still placed on the pocket that held the wand just in case.

Aiden shrugged and said, "I really could careless!" Aiden glared coldly at the girl, he couldn't wait to tell his Uncle's and cousin's about this it would amuse him.

Caina did an obvious eye roll. She knew that he cared or at least she thought that the boy cared about what his family thought. If he didn't he wouldn't be so defensive about the sorting hat putting him in gryffindor. He wouldn't use the filthy term of mudblood that made Caina's stomach turn. He wouldnt' be like he was. Though something inside her doubted that he was exactly who he was. The first thought Caina thought of was that he didn't have death eater relatives which would be good on her part. Even if she did she doubted her nice little conversation would cause any harm.

"I bet" Caina said as she got up for a moment and walked over to the flower she had been staring out every once and a while since she first noticed it in the garden. She looked at it for a moment buying time perhaps or maybe just because she felt like it. After a bit she began to speak again still looking at the flower. "It's sad you know" Caina said her voice a bit soft though it was for effect if nothing else. "How you have to run to your family to deal with a muggleborn" She said hiding the smirk on her face. "you don't seem like a pureblood to me. A pureblood would handle this one his own without running to the rents. Oh well I guess you disgrace Purebloods as well" She added as she reached up and wiped a bit of frost off the flower.

Aiden rolled his eyes back at her and said, "As I said earlier, I'm a first year and there is no way I'm going to hit a girl, like I've heard muggles do." Aiden smirked lightly and said, "Hmm the more the merrier, bring it on..." Aiden honestly didn't care, he was to exhausted to care, too fed up to care...

Caina was not the least bit offended by the boys comment. "I'm not a muggle you idiot" She said in her normal voice as she glared at him. Sure she was muggleborn and she really did hate that fact. Why else would she hide it from the whole school as much as she could. But there was no way that she was a muggle. She was so much better than a muggle so much better than this boy.

"Oh no I have no urge to actually cast any spells" Caina said as she walked back over and sat back on the bench "You are just a very easy person to take anger out on" She said her voice blank for a moment. Inside she would love to cast a few jinxes that she had learned but she wasn't going to. She was getting what she wanted and needed a person she could release all that anger to and then never think about again. In her mind it was perfect though she could do without the stupid muggle and mudblood cracks.

"My pleasure..." Aiden said sarcastically, ignoring her first comment. Aiden began to twiddle his thumbs as he hand nothing better to do. "So mudblood...which would you prefer...being a muggle or being a squib?"

Caina smiled to herself as she glanced over to just see Aiden twiddle his thumbs. She liked the silence for a moment. Then he spoke up. The word mudblood hit hard once more. Though Caina could never figure out why this word was so hard on her. It didn't mean anything coming from the likes of this boy. Though his comment wanted to make her smack him. Calm down She thought but the thought wasn't working she held her hand against the wand in her pocket pressing a bit harder.

"First off" Caina said trying to keep her voice normal though it was extremely hard all of a sudden. "I think you better shut your mouth about the whole muggleborn thing and if you happy to say the m word one more time" Caina said her voice raising slowly "I dare to say you will regret it." She said her voice full of just about every emotion that involving hatred and angry. "I am not a flipping muggle nor am I a squib. Actually I have better magical skills than you will ever even dream of" She said her voice upraised though she wouldn't look over at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back