Anais Chenevert

Creole | Aime moi pour ce que je suis | Spoiled
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
After finishing her exams, Anais head down the Conglomerated Arts Room. It's a week before the Yuleball and she had one problem that she didn't tell Leo about. Anais might be good at singing but dancing wasn't her art form. Entering the room, she immediately tossed her book bag onto a chair and told the grand piano to play a waltz. But Anais doesn't know how to dance the waltz, she stood there. Listening to the continuous Beethoven Sonata. If she could just have a practice partner right now.

After a hard day in the exams, it took a while for all the stress to go away. So Richard decided to take a walk around the castle. He decided to go to the Conglomerated Arts Room. As he approached the room, he heard Beethoven's sonata, which intrigued the boy far away. Richard went to see who was listening to it. As he entered the room, he noticed Anais. ''Hello, Anais! Learn to dance?'' He asked, closing the door behind him

She walked around the room, making sense of the music but she couldn't. Until somebody came in and recognized her. There were only one person who can that be. "Richard! Perfect timing." Anais said once she turned around and faced the familiar boy. They grew up together and knows her from top to bottom.

"Yesss, you know my feet. They're both left foot when it comes to dancing." Anais trusted him not spilling that flaw of her. "Want to teach me? I kind of got a date for the Yuleball and I kind of left off that I can't dance." She explained. Hoping he would understand that she didn't ask him to the ball. There would be more dances to come for them anyways.

He stood at the door, listening to music, and watched the girl he knew from the child's feet as he grew up together. While watching, Richard realized that she was not really going to dance. He himself was not a very good dancer, but he knew a few steps.

'' I know you. You can't dance anymore. " Richard said as he walked closer to the girl. ''I can try, but if you promise me not to climb on my feet too much. Who invited you? Although it will be good to learn in a few days we seem to have. Then let's start. '' He said, standing in the dance position as he was taught. Richard didn't say anything about the party and he didn't really understand if Anais didn't invite him or not. He waited for her to come closer and they could start learning to dance.

Anais chuckled at his statement about his feet. She raised a hand and said, "I promise and I'll do my best to learn cautiously." She giggled slightly but got nervous all of a sudden when he was too close to her. "It wasn't really an invite. More like it was solicited. He was looking for a date when I pass by him. I took the offer as it was only a friendly date." She explained.

The Hufflepuff barely see Richard, with them both in a different house and all. It was hard for her to find him. She nodded when Richard told them that they should start. Anais' hands was all over him. She'd see waltz dancing on television but she's confuse where to put her hand on him.
"So, which hand should go where?" Her tone shaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back