Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Jordie had put a lot of thought into this- it was a more traditional costume, and he was ready for a fun night sneaking around and scaring as many people as he could. He was lurking around, waiting to see if he could find a good target. Not really someone who looked like they would be mad he scared them, he didn't want to be yelled at or mess up someones Halloween. He was hoping to see Weston maybe, or Isaiah, or even Noah, but honestly he would scare anyone, he was always open to making new friends.

Even though the twins had graduated years ago now, Augustus was still distinctly aware of how much they would disapprove of his current costume. They had always impressed the importance of wearing scary things on Halloween, and taking the holiday seriously. But Augustus had wanted something else this year, something lighter and less difficult to wear. He'd settled on a muggle astronaut, something far enough removed from himself to still feel like a costume, without being too much trouble. He distinctly remembered how tricky it had been to eat snacks in the spider costume, and didn't want a repeat of that. But Augustus could still appreciate a scary costume when he saw one. He was shy, but when he passed someone dressed in a terrifying clown costume, the words almost left him before he could help himself. "Nice costume." He said, blinking as if surprised by his own words. "Uh, sorry." He then added, as he realized he might be bothering a stranger.

Jordan glanced up as someone spoke, grinning widely even though the older boy couldn't see. "Thanks!" He struck a pose. "I thought it would be fun sneaking up and scaring someone," He laughed lightly, pulling the mask up so he could see the... astronaut? Better. "I like your costume," He returned, holding out a hand. "Jordan Harris," He introduced easily.

Hattie wasn't sure why she dressed up the way she did for Halloween. She wanted to be something different, something no one had seen before, and so decided that a Turkey was the way to go. But she didn't realise how difficult it would be to see anyone or anything and walked into the Great Hall not really sure where she was headed. She attempted to make her way to the food table, walking slowly, her arms out beside her to keep her balance. However, Hattie came to a complete halt as she crashed into the back of someone much smaller than her dressed in a clown costume. She almost fell onto the ground, but managed to keep her balance somehow as she squinted through the mesh to see who else he was with. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed. "It probably wasn't a good idea to wear this... I like your costumes though." The other boy wore an Astronaut costume, and maybe Hattie should have worn something like that to avoid situations like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back