OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Oak Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Felix let out a small cheer of excitement when he saw who was next on his list. But he was getting hungry and hoped he'd be able to find Giulia in the great hall. He tried to stay focused and headed straight for the Ravenclaw table. He kept an eye out for his brother but didn't see him. Thankfully he did see Giulia and waved to her. "Hey!" he shouted to get her attention. He tried to get to her but the hall was crowded and he got cut off a few times before he finally made it to his friend. "Happy Valentine's, have a rose!" he said triumphantly and handed her a yellow rose. @Giulia Alcott

Giulia hadn't really thought about how the rose deliveries would work out when she sent hers, and the chaos of people running up and down the school yelling was almost overwhelming. She had even seen an older girl marching around with bagpipes, and moved very quickly to avoid her. Even at meals there was no relief, and Giulia was trying to eat as quickly as she could to return to the common room when she heard Felix calling out, looking up in surprise. "Oh... thank you..." She said hesitantly, accepting the rose, surprised that so many people had thought of her today. She had never had many friends before, and the thought that it had taken moving all the way to the other side of the world to make some was an odd one.

Felix smiled encouragingly as Giulia accepted the rose and he quickly handed her the note that went with it. "Here you go!" he said excitedly and waited to see her reaction and maybe even sneak a peak to see who it was from. "How's your day going?" he asked while he waited. "It's great isn't it?" he added as he looked around the great hall and all the commotion. He had hear bagpipes as he was coming down the stairs and it looked like he had missed whatever that was.

Thank you for being a wonderfully weird missfit with me. and for always being true to who you are.
sky

Giulia accepted the rose, pausing as she tried to parse all of Felix's questions at once. "My... day is good." She said slowly, surprised that that was the truth. As alarming as it all was, she had gotten two roses now, which was two more than she had expected. "It's... a lot." She added, before looking down at the note. She couldn't help smiling at the message, feeling a rush of warmth towards Sky and making a mental note to track the Hufflepuff down and thank her as soon as possible.

Felix nodded along as Giulia spoke slowly. He was used to that and waited patiently. It wasn't like he was in a rush right now. "I guess so." he said turning thoughtful as she said the day was a lot. He could see how it could be overwhelming even though he was living for the excitement. "Are you going to the dance?" he asked as the thought occurred to him.

Getting a rose was surprising enough, but Giulia had to actually pause for a moment when Felix asked if she was going to the dance. She hadn't even thought about it, and the idea that other people would want to see her there was... almost too strange to believe. "I... wasn't planning to go." She said slowly, wondering for an insane second if he was planning to ask her.... "I didn't bring a dress..."

Felix frowned when Giulia said she wasn't planning on going to the dance. "Oh why not?" he asked sounding genuinely bummed. He didn't get a chance to hang out with her at the Yule ball and was always down to hang with friend's at dances. When she mentioned not having a dress he waved off her concern. He had worn a sweatshirt to last year's dance and it was totally fine. It wasn't usually as fancy as the ball anyway. "That doesn't matter." he insisted. "You should go if you want to and I'll be there." Felix teased and pointed his thumbs back at himself to emphasis his point.

Giulia could feel her face heat up when Felix encouraged her to come, and it was only the thought of showing up without a dress looking like the world's biggest freak, surrounded by elegance that made her stop. "I'll... think about it." She said hesitantly with a small smile. "I... might see you there, then..."

Felix brightened when Giula said she would thing about coming to the dance. He was happy with that and it wasn't like he was going to go up to the towers and drag her there. But he would be happy to see her. "You can bet on that!" he said excitedly and pointed at her as he picked up his basket of flowers. He still had other deliveries to get to. "Bye!" he waved wildly before heading to his next stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back