Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Noel
Wand
Vine Wand, 12 3/4", Dragon Heartstring Core
Adorah was excited to get to know her big but also extremely nervous. She didn't know much about the girl, other than the fact that she was a Gryffindor and held a leadership position in Heta Omega. Adorah had suggested they meet in the arts room because she figured that if all else failed, she could at least practice piano after an unsuccessful meeting. As she waited, she sat at the piano bench and began playing Arabesque Op. 100 No. 2 from memory.

Athena had been getting an inventation from her little sister. She had been not such a good big sister last years but she wanted to do better. In case the girl needed some help. She had to take her mind off a bit also and she was curious to get to know the girl more. So she entered the arts room, a place she loved to be and spotted the girl at the piano. And she played! Athena walked slowly in and smiled it was good to see they shared something. She walked over to the girl and smiled showing her face and not wanting to interrupt her that much.

Adorah continued playing the Burgmüller until she saw Athena walk in. She stopped abruptly and turned towards the girl. "Oh, hi! Sorry, I was just waiting, and it's hard to keep my hands off a piano." She smiled and moved off the piano bench to a standing position. "So, uhh, thanks for meeting me here," she said. She liked having a big sister through Heta Omega, and she hoped that it would help her be a good sister someday to younger students, even if she was having a hard time being a good sister to Juniper.

Athena smiled as the girl noticed her and she stopped playing. Athena grinned shortly and did not want to interrupt the girls playing. But they would meet. '' No problem at all. I understand. I like making music as well. Do you play long already?'' She than asked the girl since they could get to know eachtother better this was the first thing. Athena smiled at the girl and leaned at the piano and looked at Adorah. '' Yeah ofcourse. So I'm curious to get to know you better. And if there are things I can help you with, you can ask me for sure. Your in Ravenclaw right? Do you like it around here?'' Athena would want to know if there was something she could help the girl with. She had no idea what all the other older sisters did, she sometimes discussed with Mazi, but everyone did it on their own way she figured.

Adorah nodded her head and stuck her hands in the pockets of her pants. "I've been playing since I was like 5 or 6. Do you play piano or something else?" She loved meeting people who could play other instruments. There weren't a ton of people she had met that were musically inclined at Hogwarts so it was exciting that one of her sister pairings was. As Athena continued the discussion, she moved to one of the couches in hopes of make the situation more comfortable. The longer she had attended Hogwarts, the more she had found herself opening up. She put one leg under herself and leaned into the corner of the seat. "Yes, I'm in Ravenclaw. It's my third year. You're in Gryffindor, right?" They hadn't really talked at the actual meeting so it felt like getting the pleasantries out of the way would be good. "It's okay around here. I was raised with muggles so I didn't know about any of this stuff until a few years ago. What about you? Are you muggleborn?" She knew some people viewed muggleborns as less than, but she had still yet to figure out why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back