Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Delaney)
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Yew Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Diana had taken some time to herself after graduating, not seeing the point in rushing into something new. She had traveled around with Sapphire a bit, and also simply enjoyed herself. She'd gone out, had met up with Cole, and had enjoyed her free time. But now that it had been a while, and her sisters were all busy with their own work or studies (with the exception of Lucy, who was three) Diana had been motivated to get out into the world and do something. Not in the least because her parents were using her as a free babysitter for Lucy, which she didn't entirely mind, but could be frustrating at times. It had taken a bit for Diana to figure out what she wanted to do, but now that she knew it, she was determined. Double checking if she had the right address, Diana knocked on the door. With any luck, Sage herself would open the door, and Diana could dazzle her before she knew what had hit her.

Sage had been venturing around, exploring different avenues and expanding her knowledge following school. She had briefly been with an organisation that mustn’t be named. She had eventually mostly settled into her magazine, into her life and building her little gossip empire. Her experiences helped her know how to function within this world. She had a few members of staff, just not a very substantial operation, she was too hands on, too micro manage to be able to deal with others and their mistakes. It was a little before the work day officially began at her little office when she heard someone knocking on the door. She frowned a little knowing that she had nothing in her calendar for this early in the day. She brushed down her dress, despite getting older, Sage had never once stopped taking very close care of herself and her appearance. She opened the door and saw a young, likely fresh out of school girl at her door, ”Sweetie, the mall is like four streets down,” she told her.

Diana recognized the woman the moment she opened the door, and was impressed. She looked great, and Diana immediately felt a kinship with her. But it seemed like that wasn't mutual. Diana pursed her lips slightly at the greeting she got, but then gave her a smile. "Right." She said, dismissing her words easily. "I'm here for you, actually." She said, straightening up a bit. "I'm here to work for your magazine." She said, putting all her confidence in her words. "I could start right away."

Sage did little to hide her surprise when the girl said she was here for her. This girl wanted to work for her. ”We aren’t really hiring right now…..but,” she had to admit she greatly appreciated the girl’s determination. Her drive was interesting, most of the interns hired didn’t really last because they weren’t cut out for it. Perhaps she would be with the fact she’d come here herself. ”But, let’s go to my office, I presume you have examples of your work?” she asked. She stepped aside to welcome the girl into the building, and when she was began walking with purpose to her office, ”I’m Sage, of course, and I run things around here. We’re a small but dedicated team with a monthly issue, the work is said to be hard, but I think it just requires the right spirit,” Sage said as they walked through the building, eventually reaching Sage’s office. ”Sit please, tea or coffee?” she asked, lingering by the door so she could get her assistant to get what they needed.

Diana felt her shoulders tense when the woman said they weren't hiring right now, but she relaxed slightly at the but. It was a chance, an opportunity she would grasp. "Of course." She said smoothly as Sage asked her if she had examples of her work. She didn't have to know Diana had written them especially for this interview and that they hadn't been published in anything. If pressed, Diana was sure she could pretend she was on Hogwarts Monthly or at least wrote for it once or twice, even though it was a lie. She would try to avoid lying in case it came out, but she also figured someone as old as Sage no longer had contacts at Hogwarts to verify her story. Diana took a seat in the office, giving her a smile. "Coffee, thanks." She said. "I take it black." She pulled out the envelope with her samples and placed it on Sage's desk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back