Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Happy to have successfully delivered Lennon's rose, Alexis went back to her spot at the table to locate the rose intended for the seventh year. Double checking the name on the note, she made her way to the seventh year not too far from where she was. She cleared her throat as she stood across the table from Ari Desai."Good morning Ari. Happy Valentines Day.", she greeted cheerfully.

Ari looked up from his plate of breakfast, swallowing his last bite. He smiled at young fellow peer of his, waving in her direction. "Morning to you too, Alexis! Happy Valentine as well." the older student nodded. He suspect she had something for him, having overheard the exchange with Lennon.

Alexis smiled cheerfully at the older boy. Ari was like her brother which made her comfortable approaching him."I think you know why I am here.",she said with a twinkle in her eye. She held out the rose in front of her along with the note.
Ari,
When are you going to ask me to be your girlfriend already?! ♥
-Bee

"Do I?" He said it pretending the total opposite. He took the rose and the note. Ari read through the message and laughed. "Thank you, Alexis. I think I've been waiting for this for a while now. I've got an answer to this."

OOCOut of Character:
xD

Alexis laughed at Ari's comeback. He surely was like her brother. She watched him read the message from the note. She was even surprised when he laughed and even said something about waiting for it. "You're welcome. See you around then.", she waved goodbye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back