Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2" Flexible Cypress Wand with Veela Hair Core
</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">Hey ya'll! I'm always awkward with these things, but I have decided now that I have some free time and I am semi-caught up on my roleplays (If I haven't gotten to it yet I will in the next few days! Promise!), I've decided that I really really want to develop my characters more and throw them into a whole new set of situations! The characters I've mentioned here are the highest on my priority list, but if you want to rp with any of the characters that are listed in my account tracker, don't hesitate to message me! I'm always open to new ideas!

j74keZ7.gif
gYYKUK0.gif

First on my list, we have my Slytherin first year Cairo Savage! If it wasn't already obvious through his roleplays, Cairo is an introverted yet mischievous kid, who lies compulsively and is heavily influenced by his twin sister, Rome. He is pretty much always by her side, always following her plans (even when he thinks they're stupid and knows he should find an escape route), and always backing her up regardless how short sighted he knows Rome can be. The twins are basically inseparable and this only adds to their plight to stir up mischief during their time at Hogwarts! I would really enjoy continuing to roleplay Cairo and Rome in their crazy shenanigans, so I'm open to any and all ideas involving the Savage twins doing what they do best and lying to everybody! On the other hand, I am also open to threading Cairo when he is not by Rome's side. Although Cairo is on his lonesome once in a blue moon (seriously, it rarely happens), I do think it would be interesting for me to develop the way Cairo acts when he is in a more relaxed environment, and has not been dragged into some hair brain scheme. I would just love to thread Cairo in as many situations as possible!

cw7LvHt.gif
EJKYDME.gif

(you just gotta love low quality gifs!)

Next we have my child, and newly appointed shopkeeper of Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop, Samuel. He is in a bit of a funky place right now, having reached a crossroads as to what he would like to do with the rest of his life, and having only just moved back to New Zealand after nearly ten years of living away. He basically just wants a break from all the stress and instability in his life that has been dragging him down, and becoming a shopkeeper was his way of getting a break. Though, in spite of the changes that are happening in his life, his still your regular douchebag, and his pretentious, conceited self. Only putting on a kind, polite act because he knows he needs to be nice in order to move forward in life which is something that will not change now that he is a shopkeeper. For the most part, his interactions with customers will involve him making polite small talk while he is gritting his teeth and internally wishing the interaction would just be over and done with. But, it is these interactions I want. I want Samuel to really integrate himself in the wizarding community of New Zealand, and meet so many new and interesting people that would annoy him in the beginning, but will eventually allow him to really enjoy his job. So basically for Sam I would like him to have any interactions that involve the shop, or anything magical around New Zealand, and I am, of course, not opposed to Sam making a few new friends in the process. Out of all the people that I would like for him to meet, there's bound to be one or two he actually likes enough to consider a friend!

ZLvyYtI.gif
r1S283n.gif

(one time, chaos punched him in the face. it was awesome)

Lastly, we have my Gryffindor sweetheart, Archie! If you haven't heard, Archie is as gay as can be and is completely proud of it. He's the gayest boy alive, the gayest gay of all the gays! I'd say he's almost too gay to function, but he is still not the brightest crayon in the box and can't really function anyway due to his short attention span. What I would like for Archie, is a whole bunch of rp's with students from any house, young or old because I would like to thread him in situations that don't involve Orwell. Don't get me wrong, Orwell is Archie's life and if they could spend every moment of every day together, they would! That is just unfortunately impossible and I would love to rp Archie during the times when he isn't completely distracted by his best friend. I also know that Archie would take every opportunity he can to advertise how gay he is, and I just basically want him to be annoying, energetic and gay around anyone and everyone! I'm open to Archie making a lot of new friends, and possibly a few enemies so have at him!
<i>
</i>

If you're game, maybe we can do a quidditch related RP for Jean and Archie? Maybe practicing on the pitch?

We can rp Archie and Chaos again in a break (unless something happens to Chaos) :r
Otherwise, I can offer my shopkeeper, Thane Vlahovic. He is a father, married and a pretty cool drummer. He could welcome Samuel to the shopkeeper life and give him a heads up on some little sh*ts.

Hey! I'd roleplay with you again! Maybe another run in with Cairo, by now Hemi would've figured out that the Savage Twins were lying to him about a deadly troll living in the castle. He could try get his own back somehow.

@Cyndi: I'm totally game! We could rp them anywhere if I'm honest, but because they're both play quidditch for Gryffindor it would make the most sense for them to practice. Archie's always looking to improve his quidditch playing. Should we just start a thread on the pitch and roll from there?

@Kaitlyn: You know Archie would talk to Chaos if he saw him, so I'm game for this idea. He'd probably point out that Chaos never showed up for the WPC meeting! Should we organize something for the next break/brightstone weekend? I also like the idea of Thane showing Sam the ropes of being a shopkeeper. He's happy to be back in NZ, but has no idea what he's doing with running a shop and is making it up as he goes. He also doesn't want to admit that he needs all the help he can get! I have no immediate ideas for the situation in which we should thread these two, so I'll leave that up to you!

@Ruthie: I'm really cool with that idea. Should we wrap up the current thread between Hemi, Cairo and Rome and then start another one where Hemi knows they were messing with him?
<i>
</i>

Yep let's wrap it up before it dies a painful muse-less death then start anew :)

Samuel Phillips said:
@Cyndi: I'm totally game! We could rp them anywhere if I'm honest, but because they're both play quidditch for Gryffindor it would make the most sense for them to practice. Archie's always looking to improve his quidditch playing. Should we just start a thread on the pitch and roll from there?
<i>
</i>
Sure. That sounds great. Let me know if you want me to start it or if you'd prefer to. :)

I'm the worst at starting threads, so it's probably better if you do the honors! :D

xD Sure thing. I'll PM you when it is ready. It'll be a few days. :)

@Cyndi: Take all the time you need! It gives me a chance to respond to/start other rps in the meantime :r
@Kait: I really like Faxen! So I'm cool to rp with her and Sam :woot: Where should we set the thread?
<i>
</i>

Samuel Phillips said:
</COLOR>
@Kaitlyn: You know Archie would talk to Chaos if he saw him, so I'm game for this idea. He'd probably point out that Chaos never showed up for the WPC meeting! Should we organize something for the next break/brightstone weekend? I also like the idea of Thane showing Sam the ropes of being a shopkeeper. He's happy to be back in NZ, but has no idea what he's doing with running a shop and is making it up as he goes. He also doesn't want to admit that he needs all the help he can get! I have no immediate ideas for the situation in which we should thread these two, so I'll leave that up to you!
<i>
</i>
<COLOR color="black">As for Archie and Chaos, might want to put a hold on that until after the trial. XD
But Thane and Sam would be cool. Should I start or something?

Right, the trial xD I promise I'll be patient!
And yes, please start! You can send me the thread via pm/skype and I'll reply asap :wub:
<i>
</i>

:D Yay! Maybe somewhere in the Harbour? The ice cream shop? Both of their shops are located there so it makes sense.

In that case, we could have one of them visit the other's shop? Maybe Sam decides to walk around the harbour and walks into her shop out of curiosity? Or it could be the other way around? Sam doesn't eat ice cream but I could probably make do. I'm honestly cool with anything because I'm not good at thinking of ideas :doh:
<i>
</i>

That is fine with me too! He can come into her shop or vice versa! Wherever is really fine with me!

Would you like me to start a thread for them, then? I'm happy to choose the setting :D
<i>
</i>

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back