Blake Zepline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arial Wright

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Asked to post and say that internet is down and exams are around the corner and therefore will be absent indefinetly (or however you spell it) :D :D

Awww! Good luck on the exams! We'll be waiting anxiously for your return! :D

Aw I feel loved. :)
Neita's a friend from school and yeah, since my internet was out I asked her to post here for me.
Thanks for that bumhead. :p
XD

Anyway, my internet is still down, and exams have not yet hit but I am slowly starting to prepare. lol
Not sure when I can get back on officially.... But I will try to find that out soon. Miss being on here. :(

Lily, Kat and 'Stray, I love you guys. :D
You too Neita. XD

Byeee!!

I can eat him for you if you really want. :errm:

Blake you need to be nice to your friends! Before we have to gang up on you!! :p :p

Don't worry about your absence. We will be here when you get back. Miss you!!!!

Neita, keep us posted and tell that bumhead of a friend that she better kick ass on those exams!!!

Hehehe

You wanted an update? Well it is going to be a long long time before Angies back on, she is now banned from the computer (not that the internet is currently working) as a result of being suspended from school! *sigh troubled child!
lol actually im hell proud of her, she smashed a girl who was a real skank.

What? She got suspended from school?

That sucks.

I don't think violence is justified but I hope she gets back asap. :r:

ZOMG!! Suspended???? Holy hell!!!

But, knowing her as much as I do, I know it was worth it! Tell her I am proud of her!!!

Hopefully she can sneak on sometime soon and tell the story!

She better be kicking arse on those exams or I will have to yell at her!!! :p

Woot! Internet is back online!! :D
I'm only on for a bit, as I'm supposed to be researching. Which I'll have you know I am doing! XD

Oh woops. Yes. I got suspended. Loong story that I would rather PM than post for the whole world to see. :p

Anyway, I am back indefinitely. So I will be catching up on classes and things that I've missed. But at the same time my internet time is more limited than it used to be. *sigh*
Okay, just this quick post before I leave again. Will be back VERY soon though. And thanks guys, your posts mean a lot. It's nice to feel missed occasionally. lol :)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

My boyfriends back and there's gonna be trouble.............. lol. Sorry. Felt the need to break out in song there. lol.

PM me and we shall chat! We need to figure a few things out for Halloween and Yule Balls and such. :p

WEEE HOOO!!!! We missed you soooo much!!! I'm definitely more than curious to know what happened :r: Hope you kicked her ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back