Blahness

"Pfft....I wouldn't stand in that water, who knows what's been in that" He said wiping the water off his face. This time he reached in with both hands. He looked up and gave Derrik a smirk. "This is for you" He said pushing his hands forward, sending a small wave of water towards Derrik.

"You're lucky that we can't do much with water only then send it back and forth at each other." Derrik couldn't help but laugh while he was being attacked. He decided that he had gotten wet enough and that he would need to clean these cloths later. Derrik walked back to the shore line and sat on the grass.

"Oh come on! Don't leave me hanging here alone!" Derrik laid back in the grass and looked at the clouds once more.

"If you want me...Come and claim me" He said poking out his tongue and staying perched on the rock. He was having a blast and teasing Derrik was becoming easier too. He let out another laugh and put his hand in the water, swirling it around, waiting for Derriks reply.

Derrik was really starting to like Tala. He was almost like a close friend. Mind you this was only the first day that the pair had met. Derrik smiled at Tala's sentence.

"Well now! Don't mind if I do!" Derrik got up and rushed after Tala.

"Opps" Tala said as he got up and started jumping onto the stepping stones to get away from Derrik, Laughing all the while. He is glad that he has a close friend now. "Hurry up slow man" He taunted smiling brightly in his direction.

"Oh don't think you'll get away that easily." Derrik smiled. Once Tala had made it to the shore Derrik came out of nowhere and glomped Tala into the grass. As Derrik his the ground he burst into laughter.

"I told you I'd get you." he said as he almost went into tears of laughter.

Tala squawked with laughter after he had been tackled to the ground. "No fair" He said after his laughter had died down slightly. An idea suddenly popped into his head. "Hey Derrik....?" He said putting his hands on Derrik's side "You wouldn't...be ticklish would you?" He said suddenly attacking his sides.

Derrik tried not to show any weakness. He somewhat jumped a bit when Tala put his hand on his side.

"Um...No I'm not."

Derrik knew that he was. He wanted to see if Tala could find out the weak spot.

Tala narrowed his eyes in concentration "Tell me where you are ticklish!" He demanded trying desperately to find his ticklish spot "I know you are lying about not being ticklish" He tried his sides, behind his neck...."Is it your feet? Behind your knees?"

Derrik was trying hard to give in but his sense got the better of him. He burst out in laughter.
"Okay okay you got me!" he tried to say.
"It's my neck and sides!" Derrik was almost in tears squirming on the ground.
"Stop please!" Derrik plead.

Tala let out a triumphant laugh and stopped attacking Derrik's sides. He laid down next to him to catch his breath after all that laughter. "I knew I'd get you in the end" He said looking at Derrik and he gave him a wide grin.

"Well see who will have the last laugh in this relation...I mean friendship." Derrik caught himself quickly after that. His face started to turn red. He didn't mean to say that at all but the friendship that Derrik and Tala had seemed like a relationship.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to say that." Derrik ruffled his hair like he always did.

Tala felt his ears go read when he heard Derrik's slip up. Relationship? What? He thought. "What do you mean Relationship?" He said in Russian "How a Relationship?" He was greatly confused.

"Tala I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that honest."

Derrik felt like he did the worst thing he could do. This was he knew friend. How could he have said that? Derrik felt really stupid now and knew that he had said the wrong thing.

"Please don't be mad at me. I wasn't thinking..." Derrik got quite and looked away in embarrassment.

He stopped his talking. "Uhhh...that's ok Derrik...Really" He said throwing him a grin that told him that it was ok. "They do sound that same don't they...well sort of anyway" He gave him a pat on the shoulder. "I was just slightly confused"

"Yeah. I don't know what was going on there...maybe because of what happened a day ago."
Derrik didn't want to bring anything up about it but maybe he needed to. It would probably be the best thing but he didn't want rumors going around. But he trusted Tala enough that he wouldn't say anything.

Tala looked over at Derrik. "What happened?" He asked moving so he could see him better. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want too" He always forgets that he shouldn't pry into the private things of people...He's has no manners what so ever.

"No. It's alright. I think its best of if I do." Derrik thought of how he'd say this but the only way to explain it was....just to say it.

"Well it goes like this. There was this girl that my friend had introduced to me and we were somewhat a click. We got along really well and we started going out and stuff. We tried to keep it low key but word got out to a few other friends." Derrik was starting to have the few memories that he had with Arisa.

Derrik looked out into the clouds and continued.

"Well a while back ago my mum came down with something and she needed some attention so I went to go see her. For a week I forgot almost about everything and I didn't even write to my girlfriend. Just yesterday I got a chance to talk to her and we figured stuff out. She was really upset that I didn't owl her or anything. But I had to take care of mum. She didn't want to go to the hospital and stuff so she owled me." Derrik started to tear a bit but held back his composure.

"Anyway, we started to talk and my girlfriend said that we should see other people and stuff. She had already found someone else and I explained myself about my random absence...but now she's with this Sern guy and I'm single again." Through out the whole story, mixed emotions rose. Some were anger, sadness, stupidity. Derrik punched the ground a bit to relieve some anger.

Tala looked at Derrik with a sigh "Don't punch the ground....Trust me..." He said gently taking his hand in his to see if there was any damage. "Sern...Sern isn't a bad guy" Tala said. He didn't know it was Derrik's girl that Sern got, then again he didn't ask. "And I...Sort of know how she would have felt" He said.

"I met this girl, she was amazing, we hit it off right away. I really grew to like her,and we unofficially started going out. We had a few problems with her twin and such, but we got through them. I thought we were doing ok"
Tala paused and took a big breath. "We had a small fight about something, and the next day...when I wanted to say I was deeply sorry...She was gone, as was her sister." He looked away, this is where he felt bitter.

"She didn't even say goodbye, she said nothing. And I haven't heard from her at all." Tala faced him and gave Derrik a bitter smile. "Looks like we were both screwed over by girls."

Derrik listened to Tala's words. It was true that they had both been trampled over by girls. Derrik put his hand on Tala's shoulder.

"I know exactly whats going on in the little head of yours." Derrik softly poked Tala's head.
"Things always turn out to be really bad sometimes but....other times we learn from stuff like this..." Derrik looked at Tala. He didn't know what else to say but his eyes pretty much said it all..."Well get through all this. That's a promise. Life always has its ups and downs and we'll never see them coming. But friends are always around..." Derrik smiled a little crooked smile.

Tala threw him a big smile and put his arm around his shoulder to pull him into a one-armed hug. "Ya big softie" he said "Course friends are always around...And I'm still young, so are you, so we have a lot of learning to do. But lets do it together...eh? what do you think about that?" He let Derrik go and ruffled his hair. He didn't want to think of Tasanee more than he had too, or else he would break down.

Tala placed his arm over Derrik's should for a one-armed hug.

"Hey, it's not my fault I'm a softy. That's just me. And yea, we've got tons of learning to do. I think it would be awsome if we did it together. It would make life a lot easier." Derrik smiled.

"And fun" He said poking Derrik in the shoulder "Don't forget it has to be fun" he poked him again just for fun. Derrik was going to become a very close friend, he could see it now.

Derrik felt Tala poke him in the shoulder.
"Of course. It will always be fun. It's us so why shouldn't it be?" Derrik already felt a close connection made between him and Tala. GROOOOOOOOOOOOWL!

"Apparently the lower extremity called my stomach is asking for food." Derrik chuckled.

Tala let out a laugh until his stomach to growled. "Now that you mention it....we haven't eaten in a while." Tala let out a grin "I say we go get some fooooooood" He said, putting a lot of emphasis on the o's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back