Blahness

Tala Ivanov

OOC First Name
Renee
Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Tala let out a loud sigh as he dropped onto the bank next to the lake. He put his hand behind his head and assumed a laying position with his knees bent. Looking at the sky he tried to make pictures out of the clouds. The last 6 months had passed in a blur to him and so much had happened. He frowned slightly, remembering when he had found out that Tasanee had upped and left, without even telling him. It hurt him a lot, more than he cared to admit, and he still felt a little bitter about it. But what can he do?

Derrik was outside after the whole argument with Arisa. He noticed that a 1st year was near the lake. He was laying down on the ground. He walked up and asked, "Hey, I don't mean to startle you but may I set with you?"

Tala tilted his head and his blues eyes landed on a Hufflepuff first year. He looked quite shaken about something. "Sure thing..." He said moving his head forward again and resuming his cloud gazing. "My name is Tala by the way, Tala Ivanov."

"Why thank you." The boy introduced himself as Tala. Derrik thought "It's a different type of name. I kinda like it."

"I'm Derrik Agile. Nice to meet you Tala. I like you name. Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?" Derrik was looking forward out into the open lake.

Tala turned his head slightly and looked at Derrik who was now looking out at the lake. "Ahh...Thank you...I'm from Russia" He said with a small smile on his face. He misses his motherland very much. "And what about you Derrik?" He asked "Where are you from? If I'm allowed to pry?"

Derrik smiled a bit.
"Ah. It must be really cool in Russia. It's been one of my places that I've been dieing to go to."

"I'm from the UK. Me mum wanted something different for a change so she sent me here. I think its the best thing that's happened yet."

Tala rolled onto his side and propped his head up on one hand. "yeah it's a pretty neat place...though if you don't like the cold...don't go there." He gave a small sigh "I miss it there.....My parents moved us here when they found out I would be coming here...I sometimes wish they stayed, just do I could go back there." Tala gave Derrik a small smile "The UK...I've been there once or twice....I like Scotland and Ireland...."

"I'm sure I can deal with it. Back at home, we get our own dose of cold weather." Tala mentioned that he'd been to the UK once or twice.

"Ah. What did you think of it? It somewhat depends on where you go really." Derrik noticed that Tala was smiling a bit. He didn't mind it at all. He turned to look Tala in the eyes to show that he had interest.

"It was different...that's for sure" He said running his free hand through his hair "Warmer than Russia" He looked towards the lake. "I liked it, even though we weren't there for very long." He sat up and stretched his arms above his head. "Why do you want to go to Russia?"

Derrik chuckled a bit.
"Well. I want something different. I like to try different things or go to different places. Plus I love your language for some reason. Its just catchy."

Tala let out a small chuckle and said something to him in Russian "I've been told it's an angry language" He said to Derrik in English.

Derrik seemed to notice that Tala was either teasing or just being friendly.

"Hey no fair. I can't understand you." He couldn't help but laugh.
"So what do you think about this place?"

Tala chuckled. "I said, Thank you for liking my language" He looked around at the grounds of Hogwarts and towards the castle. "I do like it here, there are a lot of neat things and people" He turned his gaze back at Derrik, "What do you think of this place?"

Derrik was starting to like Tala. He was a bit different then the other students that he had known since he started scool. But that was the reason why Derrik liked him.

"Well I think the school for me is like a home away from home. Plus there are different things in every corner so you're always guessing."

Not that Derrik was being self-centered but he did hear that Tala mentioned that there are a lot of neat things and people. This struck a thought as to if he was talking about Derrik but his face didn't show any kind of signal.

"So Derrik...What's it like in Hufflepuff?" He didn't really know what it was like there....only knew what it was like in his own house "Have nice dorm mates?" he was thinking of the twins when he asked him this, they were both a laugh. "You are right, a lot of different things around each corner."

"Well...its nothing special really. I'm sure its like any other dorm. As for me mates, well...I havn't talked to them in a while. Some of them are okay and the others...let them figure things their own."

Derrik smiled and asked Tala the same question. "What about your dorm?"

-lol speaking of russian i'm singing T.A.T.U songs rofl-

Tala leaned back on his hands "They cool. In my dorm I have twin brothers and they are a laugh...I've had detention with one of them a number of times" He laughed at the memory "Man I did some silly stuff at the beginning of this year" He said shaking his head.

-Lol that is amusing...I'm listening to Japanese Music-

Derrik was curious to know more about Tala and his shenanigans.

"You in detention? Although I barley know you, you don't seem like the type that would cause trouble." Derrik smirked.

-Jpop I presume?-

"Yeah, one time for the paint balloon fight outside the Gryffindor common room and another for pulling a prank on Professor Styx....Trust me that man is scary when he is angry" He let out a chuckle. "After that...I really just stopped pulling pranks. My Brother though...He's the king at pulling Pranks." He gave Derrik a smile "I've just grown up a bit I guess..."

-Jpop...Jrock....either or...XD My last Post for now too...since my mate will be here very soon-

"Ah I see." Derrik couldn't help but laugh.
"Well think about it. I don't think any of the teachers are okay when they're angry."

alrighty have fun now! lol

Tala's smiled widened when Derrik laughed at his story. "Yeah....but there is something about Styx ya'know." He shook his head slightly ''He's freaky weird"

Derrik let out a little smirk.

"Would that be considered a good thing?" Derrik had no idea who Professor Styx was but if Tala had his opinions of him, then that was just fine.

"You haven't met him have you?" He asked "Wait til ya do...." He gave him another smile. "Ah lets talk about something else" He said turning his gaze back up to the clouds.

"Sure." Derrik noticed that for a long time now, Tala was gazing up at the clouds.

"Are you a star gazer? I've noticed that you've been looking up at the clouds a lot." Derrik was somewhat into astrology considering that it was one of his classes. He too decided to ponder at the clouds in the sky.

Tala looked out the corner of his eye at Derrik. "Not really....I just like making random pictures out of the clouds, that and it's how I like to think" He gave allowed a small grin to play on his lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back