Black Manor

"Perhaphs a brief introducting" he says getting up and following the woman. He never seen her before so he spoke slowly at her"I'm Roswald by the way and who might you be?

Alex walked them back over to the table with Kira and Mallory sitting at it. "I'm Alex Bones, relatively new at the Ministry still I suppose. Accidental Magic Reversal Squad. That Mallory, old rival and new friend and that's Kira, new friend." She said gesturing at both the woman she was with. She didn't know why he would just say his name and leave. It was not like they bit or anything. Then Alex thought that Roswald may have a prior commitment.

He nodded his head forward giving his best smile towards the ladies." It's nice meeting you all, I suppose I cay I'm still in the ministry as well" he replied in a friendliy manner trying to think back if he was or not. He had yet to report to work since he last left it. Maybe there was a new job for him as well, but knowing that he didn't think they would transfer him. Not that he minded the job, it kept him away and busy most of the time.

Raziel smiled at the room and at the woman beside him as he saw that everyone had made it in and found a seat, he stood and looked over the crowd as he raised his wand to his throat and spoke clearly for all to hear.

"Wizards and Witches,

I am so glad to see that you are all here to celebrate my new position as Auror. I will make this brief and short since the food is done and we do not want it to go to waste..." Raziel said as he let the joke sink in to his guest who all reacted differrently. Raziel then continued "... I have plans for a brighter safer future to all people magical or not. With your support I know you believe in me also, And I will now work harder than ever to make you all proud. I have gon through two other departments and have had some tough time getting to this position but I am here and I will make my mark. Know this while I am in my position as Auror , NO and I mean NO death eater will be shown any mercy." Raziel finished and with that the room broke out in applaus.

"Now let us eat." with that a menu appeared in front of every guest in the room. Raziel sat back down and turned his focus on jac " What did you think of my speech." Raziel asked with a smile.

((Okay every one you may order any thing from the menu you want the house elves will help you with your request so rp giving them the order and then you are ready to eat. After you eat you are free to go or free to stay and party a little I will be rping hang around anyone who stays.))

Jacqueline looked up at the man she was interested in. He began his speech with a joke. Jac laughed along with everyone else. Then Raziel began a more serious note. He swore no death eater would be shown mercy. She wondered what would become the relationship she hoped for with him. Could Raziel ever care for her and love her despite what she was? She refused to think about that now. Jac clapped politely with the rest of the room.

At the end of Raziel's speech, a house elf came by the table. "I would like some butter beer." she said with a hint of contempt towards the creature. "And for dinner bring me this." Jacqueline pointed to the second choice on the menu. Raziel sat down and immediately he had Jac's attention. "You were marvelous." she praised him warmly. " I believe you will do a fine job as an auror. What is your first plan of action sir?" she said flirtatiously.

Razile looked at the woman and smiled as he played back with her "Well as my first plan of action, I plan on showing you around my gorgeous home after the party is over. You know since it is such a dangerous place to wonder a home alone." Raziel tried to hold back a luagh but by the time he was done he was laughing out loud. He turned to one of the elves and told him to bring him the salad which was delievered promtly to his table.

Ben took his time in the toilet. Ben for some reason hated introductions. And so went the toilet to freshen up. When Ben returned the numbers had increased, and Ben saw everyone else was sitting down at their tables. Ben decided to take a seat next to a woman.(Kira ;) )) . "Um hello is this seat taken?" Ben asked the woman. "Sorry how awfully rude of me, Ben Goulding, Committe of Experimental Charms".[/cplor]

Jacqueline laughed. She nodded to the house elf as her food arrived. She picked up her fork and looked back at Raziel. "Indeed wondering alone is dangerous, especially at night." she said flashing a smile. "Is the rest of your house as amazing as this room?" she wondered. Jac's house in New Zealand was nice but not like her house in England. Raziel's mansion far passed her house here. Jac took a bite of her food. It was delightful.

Kira saw a new man arrive, who introduced himself as Roswald, Kira smiled at him when Alex introduced her to him. She listened to Raziel's speech and when it was over she turned to the house elf and showed it her choice from the menu.

As she sipped on her water she heard a voice beside her. She looked up and saw a young man beside her, "No not all. Please help yourself." She said with a smile. Kira give a small laugh, "Nice to meet you Ben. Kira Baxter, Gambol & Japes Owner and International Magical Office of Law Employee." She said, holding out her hand.

"Pleasure" Ben said shaking Kira's hand, "So 2 jobs, must be a handful eh?" Ben asked, taking the seat, observing his surroundings, nodding his head to people near acknowledging them. Ben picked up a nearby menu, and browsed at it casually. "So have you ever met Raziel before?" Ben asked making conversation.

Kira laughed, "Oh not really. For the shop during the winter and summer breaks I have 3 assistant's who help out and it's pretty quiet around the school term. And well, the Ministry is the Ministry. I like to keep busy though." She ended with a shrug.

Looking up at Raziel she turned to face Ben again, "No, never met him before. I've only seen him around Ministry a few times. Have you?" She returned.

"Ya I worked with him at the ministry shortly before he transferred to the auror department. Yeah he was my Head of Department, committee of experimental charms. Yeah he was a fun guy, quite laid back, easy to get along with"Ben said honestly.

Kira nodded with a smile, "Sound's like a good man. He was very welcoming to me, even though I've never met him before." She said with a nervous laugh. "So how long have you been in the Ministry?" She asked.

Ohh errr it's about 6 months"Ben said trying to think quickly pn the spot. It has been a fun few months. Yeah we had a blast. Went to Egypt for a few weeks, to help research from the past.Ben said. "So how's your department?" Ben asked Kira.

"you will have to wait and see!! " Raziel said as he continued to flirt with jac. He love hanging out with her and just talking about everything with her. Raziel began eating his meal and he took a look around and saw all of his friends and he was so glad they had all came to support him. He would not fail them because they believed in him. Raziel then turned his attention once again on jac.

((Gah, 3rd time lucky <_< ))

Kira listened to Ben, "Well I'm still pretty much a n00b." She said with a laugh. "I've only been here a little over a month, so I've been given a lot of paperwork, very little excitement." She added with a shrug.

"But Egypt," She continued, "That sounds very exciting, it's somewhere I've always to go to. What was it like?" She asked.

"Well I'm sure once the paperworks over, you'll have a good time" Ben said,"Well Egypt was very hot" Ben said laughing. "Yeah it was fun, we were researching the olden days to help us advance in our creation of new spells" Ben added. "We had a bit of luck, and now I need to brainstorm with the rest of the department on creating new spells suitable to be approved and created.Ben said, loosening his tie a bit.

Jacqueline laughed. "I cant wait." she said with a big smile. She took a few more bites of her food. She noticed Raziel looking around the room. He must be so happy all of these people showed up to support him. This was quite a party. Jac picked up her drink and took a sip. She smiled as it warmed her body. She turned back to Raziel. "So what will your new job duties be?" she asked hoping he would not be in the line of fire of any raids on Death Eaters.

Alex for once sat back in her seat. She smiled at Ben her bright sunshine smile and extended her hand. "My department works with yours. Accedentel magic reversal squad. My name is Alex Bones." She said. Alex listened to Razel's speech and smiled brightly. She had had a thing against Death Eaters since one tried to kill her brother in his sleep.

Alex told the house elf what she wanted for dinner then looked up at the head table out of the corner of her eye. She could see Razel and Jacquie (as she mentaly called her) making eyes at each other. She didn't know if Razel would notice but she tried to make visual contact before returning to the food that was arriving and the people around her.

"Pleasure to meet you Alex," Ben said "Ben Goulding" he said eventhough he was sure she knew his name, he was introducing himself properly. "So have you ever worked with Raziel, Alex?" Ben asked, wondering. "He seems well known in the Ministry I think" Ben said. Ben saw the house elf appear again, so Ben called him over politely, "Excuse me could I order the roast chicken with all the vegetables except erm cauliflower?" Ben enquired. The House elf nodded his head. "Great, and to drink some firewhiskey please"[/b[ Ben said turning his attention back to the others at the table. "Sorry about that" Ben said flashing them a smile.

Raziel finished the last few bites of his salad, he then turned to answer Jac's question. "As of right now we have no leads anywhere but when we et some my job would entale tracking down of deatheaters, making arrest and you random raid every once in a while." He was aboiut to say more when he notice that someone was staring at him, he turned to see who it was and it was alex trying to get his attention.

"Will you excuse me for one moment I will be right back."Ge said to jac as he stood and walked over to alex's table.

""Did you need something Alex." He said in a friendly way as he wave at a few of the other at her table.

Alex shook her head. "Not closely but I have gotten a few hits from the Commity to cancel out wayward spells. Some of the side affects are quite funny to me. Then again I don't think my laughter really helping the guy how made antlers grown out of..." Alex was cut off by Raziel coming to thier table. She hadn't thought that he was notice with how obsorbed he was with Jacquie. "Just to comment on what a great party this is so far, can't wait for what will come next." She said her bright sunshine smile coming back. For a moment she wondered if he want to Hogwarts Scotland but then let it go. The thinking combined with buzz she was getting from the glasses she had told the house elf to keep coming was making her head hurt.

"My family always through huge parties wait till we have a rose party it would top this one in a heartbeat. I hope you all are having fun the band will start playing music so those of you who know how to cut a little rug I encourage you to dance of alittle of that dinner off." Raziel siad first addressing Alex and then the whole table and then the room. He then turned and pointed to the band who started the night off with something slow to allow those still eating to finish and allow enough peace and quite to still talk. He then headed back up to the head table.

"I am sorry my pressence must be shared alittle with everyone since I am the host." Raziel said to Jac.

Before Jacqueline had time to reply, Raziel had excused himself. She sighed internally. She knew it was nessecary since he was the host but she didnt have to like it. She let no emotions betray her on her beautiful face as she awaited his return. She picked at her food with her fork. Jac smiled as the band begin to play, she loved to dance.

Raziel returned with a brief apology. Jac smiled and nodded her head understandingly. "Now about those raids, they sound highly dangerous." she said, her concern for him in her voice.

"Yes raids are dangerous and some men dont come home after them, but we do it to keep those we love save." Raziel looked into jac's eyes when he spoke. He knew that there was a chance he could get hurt or worse died but he wanted to make the world more safe and he knew that there were risk. Even being a seer he could not tell which path destiny would take himm down since destiny was changed by the slightest of events.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back