Black Manor- The Vision

Raziel smiled as he continued to watch the woman before him "I am glad you like to read, it show that you are not all looks..." He said in a joking manner "...as for the rest of the people who live here. Currently it is Link and I, Sebastien stay at st.mungos for the most part and the rest of my brothers have moved back to the states. Well then there is my dog of course but he is mostly harmless." Raziel siad holding his hand to the woman when he saw that she was done browsing.

Jacqueline turned around to flash him a smile as he teased her. She listened to his conversation and saw that not many people lived here but no doubt they all still had rooms here. She wistfully finished the rest of her browsing to return to Raziel. Jac smiled at Raziel's open hand. She put hers in his hand. It was a perfect match. Jacqueline looked up at him. "Do I get to met your dog?" she asked.

"I will show him tomorrow he is out back and probably out like a light." Raziel laughed as he lead her to the past a couple of other rooms belonging to his brothers. They past one of the bathrooms and was no headed to what him and his family joked as the hobby hall. The hall contained six rooms one for each of his brothers that held what they deemed a helpful hobby. "Okay the first room down this hall is one of my rooms it is where I go to let out some steam." Raziel said as he opened the door to show an expansive room full of dueling and workout equipment. he allowed jac to look about if she would even want to.

Jac grinned, a rare thing for her. She seemed to having emotions she was not used to. "Okay. In the morning then." she agreed as he lead her down another hallway and into a room. Jacqueline stared around into the room curiously. She had no idea what most of the equipment was for. She looked around clueless. Jac hated showing weakness to anyone but she would have to reveal some of it now. She turned back to Raziel. "I have no idea what most of this is." she stated honestly.

"Most of it is muggle equipment used to improve health and fitness..." He said as he walked around the room pointing here and there at a few things. "... In the back here is a Dueling stage and a few targets I use to work on my spellmanship. I use to be in a dueling club back in the states so I must say that I am a quick draw." he said boasting a bit.

Jacqueline followed Raziel as he moved through the room explaining. She grinned as he bragged. Jac would never challege him even for fun, but she wondered if she could win in a duel. The thought made her smile. "I bet you are very good." she murmured to him as she looked up at his handsome face.

"Well one day we can see how good you are with a wand but as for now we have a tour to complete." Raziel said as he once again holding out his hand to the young woman.

Jacqueline smirked as Raziel mentioned testing her skills. That would be an interesting day...she mused. For now though, Jac put her hand in Raziel's ready to follow him.

Raziel smiled as he continued on to the next room which was Sebastien's potions room. Raziel pushed the door and stared in as jac went in be fore him. The room look like a mad alchemist labortory, potion of all colors in bottles of all shapes were brewing and bubbling all over the room. "Sebastien loves to brew potions so this is his little hide out" Raziel Laughed.

Jacqueline stared into the room with glee. Potions had been her best class at school, though as head girl she had been fairly well rounded. She looked at Raziel with an awed expression. "This is amazing." she said with happiness. She didnt enter too far into the room. After all it was not hers to touch.

Raziel smiled at the young woman as he watched her eye light up as she saw the room. "Maybe if you are nice to him, Sebastien may let you play in here." Raziel said as he chuckled to himself. Raziel was about to say something else when the big cloak in the foyer went off. Raziel had not notice how late it had been and new that he better show Jac to her room for the night. "We will finish the tour later, but it is late I think it is time to check in for the night. Follow me I will show you to your room which is next to mine." Raziel said as he held out his hand once again.

Jacqueline smiled as she placed her hand in his. "I will have to make sure I am extra charming when I meet him then." she said sincerly. She was glad he was showing her to a room. It had been a long and draining day. Who would have guessed that things would work out so well after Raziel found out she was a death eater? She certainly wouldnt have. Jac felt very safe as he mentioned her room was next to his. She snuggled a little closer to him as they walked on.

Raziel was so glad that he had found jac and he knew he had to work to keep her but he did not mind fighting for something in this world. Raziel wrap his arm around jac as they walked down the hall . After a few moments that had reached the rooms. Raziel stopped at jac room and bushed the door open. It was furnished so that jac would have anything she needed. "Well here you are , hope you like it?" Raziel said as he smiled.

Jacqueline felt secure in Raziel's arms. That was a feeling she hardly ever felt in her world. She was glad she had Raziel to remind her how that feeling could be. She looked around the room as Raziel pushed the door open. It was beautiful and had everything she would possibly need. Jacqueline crystal blue eyes looked up at Raziel. "Its perfect. Thank you." she murmured.

"Ah it is nothing anything you need you let me know and I can get it for you okay? Well I guess this is good night" Raziel said rubbing his head.

Jacqueline smiled her charming smile she reserved only for Raziel's eyes. "I will let you know if there is anything I need but looking at this room I doubt there is." she said with a small laugh. She was sad to see him go. "I suppose it is." she said with her face falling just a little bit.

Raziel lifted jac's chin slightly and placed his mout over hers, kissing deeply. After a few seconds he pulled back, and smiled "Keep your chin up I am only next door."

Jacqueline melted into Raziel's kiss. It made her feel whole. She kissed him back just as deeply. As he pulled away, she smiled at him. "I will try to. I just miss you." she said looking back up at him.

"I havent left yrt!" Raziel siad as he through his head back and laughed

"I havent left yet!" Raziel siad as he through his head back and laughed.

Jacqueline let out a little laugh. "I can see that silly." she said with a quick kiss on his chest. She was still wrapped in his arms. "I just mean I miss you when your away from me." she explained.

"oh well I miss you too, if you want you could join me in my room but that is totally upto you." Raziel said hoping that his suggestion was not taken in a sexual way he only meant the best.

Jacqueline looked sweetly up into his face. She knew he was innocent with his offer which made it that much more tempting to accept. She was torn. After all, he hadnt mentioned the girlfriend word to her yet. She sighed. "I guess I should stay here for tonight." she said a little disappointed she had to reject his offer.

"Okay, well good night love. Oh by the way since you are my girlfriend now the house elves will listen to any order that you give them with out question." Raziel waited to see how she would react to him calling her his girlfreind. He also felt childish because the worrd girlfriend seemed so young to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back