Black Manor- The Vision

Raziel Black

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
9 3/4", Oak, wood wand with Phoenix tail feather core
Raziel left the dinning hall with jac following behind him as he head to the study. The Black Manor study was located underground and was home to many of the Family's history and important hierlooms. The study was well protected against those seeking to steal from the family's collection. No one but a Black Family was allowed into the study, tonight however was an odd night of events.

Raziel reached the stair case and headed down, on his way down he ran through incantation after incantaion disability all of the security spell in place. The descentant was not long , well at least not when the security was not in place. They reached the bottom of the stairs and came face to to face with a rather large black mable door. There was no handles no locks that could be seen but Raziel knew the way in to the study. He quickly pricked his finger and pressed the blood against the door. After a long moment the door pushed open and allowed Raziel and Jac to enter the study. He knew the woman would be curious about what she had witness and if she asked he would tell here about it but until then they had other things to discuss. Raziel lead jac to a pair of comfortable chair that sat beside a small fire place anc motioned her to sit.

"Please have a seat " Raziel said softly.

Jacqueline followed Raziel into a secretive part of the house, underground. It would be hard for her to escape down here if she was forced to. Her heart hurt at the thought of that. Jac really liked Raziel. She was well aware of security measures as this study held. What she did not understand is why the Black family would have them. She looked around, apraising the room. It was splendid. Jacqueline nodded to Raziel as he asked her to sit. She did. Jacqueline remained quiet untill Raziel was ready to speak. As far as he knew, she had no idea what was going on.

Raziel turned to the young woman and toook a deep breathe to help him to center himself and then he spoke " I am a Seer, my gift allow me to see the future but only a certain path of the future. Nothing is ever set in stone because we are never sure in our decision which impact the future. The reason I am telling you this is because I had a vision tonight a rather troubling one at that, it was about you and a decision that needs to be made. Something will happen that will force me to choose between.... being with you or not. I want to know if there is a part in your life of your life that you think may drive that weg between us if so can we talk about?" Toward the end of the explanation Raziel began to plea a little for answers.

Jacqueline listened to Raziel's plea with mixed emotions. She wasnt surprised by the fact he was a seer. Jac had figured that out from when she sneaked into his head. She liked this man and could possibly love him someday, if she had that chance. She could take the easy way out to his question and lie. Jac could deny all his accusations. She didnt want to though. Jac sighed and put her head in her hands. "I know exactly what you are talking about." she started by saying. "Raziel, I am a death eater." Jac confessed. She placed her hand on her wand secretly in case she had to flee.

Raziel was shocked by Jac's confession, he would never had thought her to be a Death Eater. This is what his vision had showed him, this was the decision that had to be made. He took a few moments to gather his thoughts, he pushed away all other thoughts except those that he needed and analyzed what was left. He gather a couple of question that would help him in his decision.

"How long have you been a Death Eater?" He asked never showing any signs of the thoughts going on in his head.

Jacqueline closed her eyes so that she wouldnt have to look at his accusations. She sighed as she heard the question. She was prepared to flee. Tears swelled in her eyes. Jac had really liked Raziel. "A little of ten years. It was what my family expected me to do." she said looking up into his face.

Raziel sighed but continued his questioning "Could you stop if I asked you to?"

Jacqueline considered his question. "Its not that simple. I dont believe they would just let me walk away. I know too much." she said with a heavy heart. She might would have dropped it if it meant she got Raziel. Unfourtuatly, that just wasnt possible.

Raziel took the last response with a heavy heart for he knew as long as she was a Death Eater then they could never be together for it was his job to hunt down all death eaters and bring them to justice no matter who they were. He hated the game fate was playing but he knew better than any one that he was just a single pawn in the universe of things. He decided that he would ask one last question and see where it brought them ," I would protect you from them... I would protect anyone you wanted me to..." He started to plea but stopped and asked his question" So what do we do ?" He asked with a sad look on his face.

Jacqueline knew where this was taking them. Tears spilled from her eyes as he pleaded with her. Jac had not cried in 10 years. She shook her head. "You could not keep them all from me. I would have to run and you cannot run with me because of your job. They know about my children. I cannot have them leaving school to run with us. I am trapped." she said in a shaky voice.

Jac didnt want to leave him. She bowed her head and spoke towards the ground so Raziel could not see the agony in her face. "I dont know where this leaves us. I want to be with you, but you are hunting me and I can do nothing." she said before turning her face back up with the pain showing in her eyes. "I could have loved you forever." Jac said her last sentance. She knew her departure was coming but she wanted him to know that last thing.

"What do you mean you could have loved me... I am not going any where and neither are you, Do not worry about my job I can handle that but I will eventually need your help. Could you do that when the time comes?" Raziel said finally. He knew things would work out if all went to plan and then they would be able to stay together. "Does anyone but the DE know that you are a DE besides family and what not?" He asked another question

Jacqueline looked up at him with a glimmer of hope. Maybe they could work this out. "I figured you would not want to see me anymore. I was going to disapper." she confessed. "What kind of help?" Jac wondered. She thought through her mind as to who else might know she was a Death Eater. She shrugged her shoulders. "My children know which is why Kiera and Cameron want nothing to do with me. I suppose they may have told a few of their friends." she said, thinking they would not have been able to keep their mouths shut.

((it is okay lol))

"I can protect you for the most part and like you said I cant be there all the time, so you will become my informant. When I need info on the going ons of the DE or ask you about an attack you will have to help me. This way if ever you are a rrested you will be let go since you are my informant. How does that sound?"Raziel asked with hope that this would work.

Jacqueline listened to Raziel's plan. She considered doing this. It would be work, her life as a Death Eater was all she had known for 10 years now. Could she give it all up? Jac would try if it would keep her with Raziel. "I believe I can." Her crystal blue eyes looked at Raziel's. "Where does that leave things between us?" she asked. Jac didnt feel like Raziel would use her for her information but she could not be certain.

((This probably needs approval from someone if Jac is going to act as a double agent...))

"Well I said I was going to give you a tour of the manor, also if you want to stay the night we have plenty of rooms for you to stay in and all the privacy in the world." Raziel said as he stood and smiled.

((Well for now I am not going to use you as a double agents since the DE and the Aurors have no storyline that invovles one another. When we do if you want we can talk to the Leader of the DE about it when the time comes.))

Jacqueline sighed internally. Relief flooded through her. For now, their relationship was safe. Or at least she assumed it was safe. She stood as he did and smiled back at him. "A tour would be lovely. What is this room?" she asked him, repeating a question she had in her mind from earlier. "I suppose staying here for tonight would be wise. Its extremely late." she said turning her face to him. Jac was happy once again. She concealed her wand once again since she now knew she wouldnt need it as long as she was with him.

((Oh okay! Sounds good!))

"Well let me show you this room first. This is the private study and it holds all of the Black family's most prized treasures. I have personally crafted the charms and spells that gaurd this study and only a black blood relative may open the door to the study." Raziel allowed jac to take the time to look around at all the family's possessions.

((Okay the room is full of all sorts of magical goodies so you can rp looking at absolutely anything, yet be practical lol))

Jacqueline smiled warmly at Raziel as she took her time to survey the room. It held what appeared to be valuable heirlooms. Jac examined the items carefully, seeing if any were dark magic items. It was a habit of hers and something she had been taught to do since birth. Jac was content with her tour of this room. She was curious though. "Why did you seal it so only the Black family could get in?" she inquired as they were preparing to leave for another part of the house.

((Lol okay I just didnt RP anything specific!))

"The Black Family is an old family, and with age comes enenmies and thiefs. So in all of are homes there is a room like this one. It is a safe haven and also a vault." Raziel siad as he looked over the room. His father had taught him to trust few people in this world for the fewer friends the less likely some one can stab you in the back. Raziel frowned he was not fond of thinking of his father, Raziel was not as close to his father as the rest of his brothers.

Jacqueline nodded her head. She understood the power old families held. She looked over at Raziel. "I know. My family lineage is what caused me to become a death eater in the first place. I was taught and bred to be one since I was born." she said very quietly with her face turned down. She didnt know how Raziel would feel about that piece of information but she figured she might as well be completely honest with him now.

"Most of use who are from the old families have the same story. " Raziel shook his head in disgusted at the thought " But we must teach our childern that tradition is not as important as our parents felt."

"Well let me show the ground floor." He said trying to lighten the mood again. He then reached his hand out to grab Jac's.

Jacqueline turned her face back up to Raziel. Her mood had changed dramatically to a more hopeful one. She smiled softly. "Fortunatly for my children, they know that. They grew up with a muggle father. They hardly listen to me." she joked lightly. Jac twinded her fingers through Raziel's as he grabbed her hand. She liked the feeling of connection with him. "Okay." she said in agreement with his continuation of the tour.

Raziel lead jac back up the stairs and began reseting all the spells back into place as they reached the top of the stair Raziel had finished. He turned down one of the two hallways that was connected to the entrance to the study. As they took the left hallway raziel told jac about each of the rooms in this hall. " The first room to the right is one of the of the few bedrooms that is actually un occupied. The next room is the library this holds most of our books." Raziel said as he showed her the room full of books. He allowed her a few moments to look around

"So do you like to read?" Raziel said as he stood in the doorway and watched jac.

Jacqueline walked down the hallway still holding Raziel's hand. She was lost as to where he was taking her in this huge, unfamiliar house. He showed her a few bedrooms saying they were the few unoccupied ones. "Who all lives here?" she asked before she could help herself. She was then distracted by the Library he led her into. Her eyes widened and she let go of his hand.

Jac walked through the room slowly, tracing the spines of the books with one delicate finger. Jac paused to read a couple of the titles. She looked back at Raziel and saw he was still standing in the doorway, watching her. She smiled warmly at him. "Yes, very much so." she nodded feverntly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back