Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Delaney)
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Yew Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Diana was frustrated. Not only had Domi left her in their OWL year, but she was with Winnie on the other side of the world. Every time Diana thought about it, she just got angrier as she imagined them having tons of fun without her and probably gossiping about her too. They were now going to be best friends, and she was left here on her own. She had Sapphire, but Sapphire had never been the sort of friend one could gossip with or talk too much about girly stuff with. She was aloof and cool, and also wouldn't just do what Diana said. Diana needed some new friends, but she wasn't sure how to go about it. She could hardly put up a flyer or something. The breakup with Simon had also affected her, making her feel insecure and lonelier than ever. She was glad she had been able to dump him before he would dump her, but they both knew he would have done so sooner or later, which took some of the victory out of it. Diana was sitting by herself, painting her nails in the student lounge. This was usually something that relaxed her, but it wasn't helping much today. Diana had picked a dark red for her nails and was adding silver accents to it as she painted them. She blew on her nails to dry them and sighed as she flipped the page of the magazine she was reading while they dried. Maybe she would be desparate enough to go hang out with Alice soon, and wouldn't that be sad.

Jenna loved the fact that Baron was in the same school and the same house as her. It almost conveys the idea he transferred just for her or something along those lines. Truthfully, she didn't know why he did so to begin with, despite that it was flattering to think he went to great lengths to see her again. What an ego booster. With Baron around, that prompt the Latina to be extra, extra about her hair and wardrobe. Yeah, she wore the school uniform on the daily, it didn't stop her from making a few alterations here and there. That included her makeup as well, Jenna wore her eyeliner darker and her lips glossier. Her mirror check became frequent too, Jenna couldn't get enough looking at her reflection. In fact, she was on a mirror hunt to see if her lips needed a fresh layer of lip gloss. Smacking her lips, they did feel lighter. Jenna rush into the student lounge, passing Diana on the way in.

Being friendly with Charlotte had clued him in on what had recently happened with the boy she was chasing and the boy’s girlfriend. Primarily that the two were no longer together. Shane hadn’t felt particularly keen on charlotte by the end, only going along with it because he had little else to do and he hadn’t exactly been loyal, but when Shane entered the student lounge and spotted the one who had likely suffered the most just sitting by herself painting her nails, someone whom Shane had quite liked, she’d run that kissing game which he’d thoroughly enjoyed he decided to head over. He took a seat next to her and took one of the nail varnish bottles and without much of a word of asking began painting the nails on one of his hands. He did look at Diana and gave a little flirty smirk, ”So, I heard you're single again and I’ve heard I’m an excellent rebound,” Shane told her with a light flirty tone and vaguely flirty expression as he didn’t pay much attention to how he was dealing with his nails. If it wasn’t too great that wouldn’t matter, it had never really bothered him to have messily done nails, he was mostly just trying to keep Diana a bit of company.

A younger Slytherin girl walked past Diana, and she noticed she looked pretty nice. Diana wondered how she did her makeup, though she wasn't just going to ask a stranger that. As the girl passed her and smacked her lips, looking around for something. "What are you doing?" She asked her, frowning a bit. But before she could focus on the girl more, Shane took a seat next to her and grabbed the nail polish to start on his own nails. The sight surprised her enough to shut her up for a moment. But only for a moment. His words made her huff in annoyance. News was spreading, it seemed. "I am, but not looking for a rebound." She said, blowing on her nails some more while giving him a sideways glance. "Done with boys for a bit." She added, wondering what he would say about that. "Did you know, about all of that? I know you spent time with that blond hag." Shane didn't owe her any answers, but she wondered if he would tell her a bit more about Charlotte and Simon and whatever had been going on behind her back.

Shane looked at Diana with a little grin, ”Good, more boys for me,” Shane replied with a little flirty smirk, ”But if you ever change your mind about the rebound, just let me know,” he listened to her question and focused for a moment more on his nails before he shrugged a little. He did know her, he didn’t know much about the situation or the players involved. ”She used me to get the guy you were dating to be jealous,” Shane replied, ”I didn’t really mind, all it meant was being her arm candy at events, but I tended to go find my fun elsewhere. I broke it off because I got bored of it, even if we were never even dating,” Shane explained finishing off one of the nail, the flirtiness faltered slightly as he’d explain the situation and his involvement, but it came back easily as he looked back at her, ”I don’t date anyway, so it suited me fine,” Shane added with a little wink, ”Tying yourself down to a person is so overrated, I mean, look at how crazy she was acting for that second rate ravenclaw, they deserve each other and deserve the sh1tty relationship that will come from it,”

Jenna hadn't notice Diana at first until she asked a question. Jenna didn't like Diana much, from what she's heard the Holland girl was nothing but drama. But then again, those very same people that spread rumors about the girl weren't so innocent themselves. Jenna disliked hypocrites, everyone is guilty of chisme (gossip). Nobody was a saint in this school. "Putting some lipgloss on, want some?" Jenna then goes quiet when blondie decided to join Diana. Jenna hears the gossip, amused the girl laughs and steps away from the mirror. "You don't date, but you just said you did?" Jenna glance over at the blonde and back at Diana. She handed over the gloss in case Diana felt like making her lips pop. "Who are we talking about again?"

Diana playfully rolled her eyes at Shane's comment about boys. She looked at the younger Slytherin girl critically. She was pretty, even if she was trying a bit too hard. She smiled sweetly at the girl's offer of lip gloss. "Oh, no thanks. I prefer more classy lipstick. I'm very particular about what I wear on my face." She said with a sweet smile, eyeing the glittery goop with only a hint of distaste before giving it back. Diana turned to Shane. "Was she awful to be around? Her voice is so grating, like a harpy." Diana said, hoping he would go along in trash talking Charlotte for a bit. She liked that he said their relationship would be bad, and that they deserved it. It made her feel like he was on her side, which made her forgive his dreadful mistake of associating with someone like Charlotte Harper in the first place. She glanced at the younger girl. "I don't think he meant dating with that rebound comment." She said with a roll of her eyes. "What's your name? Want to sit with us?" She asked, a rather gracious offer, in her opinion.

Shane shook his head at the lipgloss, he could feel comfortable enough with nail varnish and maybe the odd eyeliner if the occasion called for it, but lip gloss no. He gave a little shrug at the question, ”She’s not the worst person I’ve spent time with but certainly up there,” Shane said, ”She wasn’t that great at kissing,” he added with a light shrug, he glanced back at the younger girl when she commented on him saying he didn’t date but did. He shook his head, ”I don’t date, I kiss and tell, I’m also great at it,. Dating is overrated, it just ends with disappointment, he smirked at her, ”But you are way too young for me,” Shane said with a grin, ”We’re talking about a slytherin girl, Charlotte. Do you know her?” this girl know who charlotte was he knew would be positive for Charlotte, she would’ve definitely wanted to know about that, but no longer being tied with her, he knew that he didn’t need to.

Jenna took back the lipgloss, she is not so sure she believed that notion coming from Diana. Especially if it's the very same Diana who hosted that spin the bottle session with their classmates. Jenna wanted to bring that up, though, she'll digress from it wanting to be civil with the older Slytherin. "Dating, rebound what's the difference? You're still spending time with that person, your time," Jenna pocketed the gloss and pulled out a napkin to clean up the edge of her lips. She used her index finger to trace the outside with the napkin. "Sure, I have nothing else to do. Chisme it is. Jenna, Joshua's sister," Jenna turns to the blonde boy and laughed. "And you're cute, but I'm not into blondes," Jenna shrugs, "Personally, no. I think I'll stay away. So, how are you going to get back at her for whatever she did to you? Retaliate chicky," Jenna advice Diana. Not very known to instigate in other people's business, but it sounded kinda fun for Jenna not to.

Diana smirked as Shane said Charlotte was up there on the list of worst people he hung out with. She was pleased to hear it, though she knew better than to trust it completely. Who was to say he wouldn't say the exact same thing about her to someone like Analei or Jacob if he wanted to flirt with them? She rolled her eyes when the girl insisted that Shane spending time with people was the same as dating. She clearly didn't get it. "It means he likes to make out with people without any strings attached. He's not dating." She said, like it was obvious. "There's a big difference if you're only in it for yourself." She added with a glance at Shane. She wondered if he would contest that. She had a feeling he did what he wanted and enjoyed himself by kissing random people around the castle, surely that was for selfish reasons. But would he admit to that? "Starting to see your point about dating ending in disappointment, though." She grumbled. She nodded as the girl introduced herself, and thought she vaguely knew her brother was on the paper and on the same Quidditch team as Simon. "Are you in my sister's year? Alice?" She asked her, though she guessed so. There was no way she was younger than Alice. She sighed a bit as Jenna mentioned getting back at her. "I don't know yet. I want to do something but I also don't want them to know it was me. It's pretty pathetic to seek revenge in some obvious way, makes it seem like I still care." She said with a shrug. "They deserve each other. I don't think I can do anything to Simon that is worse than spending time around that horrible girl." She paused. "Doesn't mean I haven't imagined turning her into a toad, occasionally. But I'd prefer something that wouldn't put me in jail." She glanced between the the two of them. "Either of you have any suggestions?"

Shane looked at the younger girl and almost had to laugh, it was not really that, but before he could correct her, Diana jumped in and spoke for him, in a way that explained it better than he ever could. Perhaps a little harshly but it was true, ”it’s all consensual. They only agree to the kiss because they want it as much as I do,” he jumped in to clarify, while it was all for himself and he did it because it was easier than interacting with people normally, it wasn’t like he ever forced anyone into it, they wanted it, he loved it, there was no harm done. That and his emotions were never on the line. He didn’t ever have to worry about someone dumbing him because in his mind they never would’ve been dating. ”Dating is a disappointment, you can’t disappoint a kiss, plus I’m very good,” he winked at Diana with a flirty tone in his voice, the one he always took because he knew that letting the non-flirty side appear didn’t endear him to anyone and he had the real chance to make some friends here.
Even if these friends might be a little odd, he was thankful for any. She introduced herself, as Jenna, the sister of Joshua who was quite painfully straight before laughing a little at her, like her interest in him would matter, she was too young for him so whether or not she was into blondes didn’t matter to him. He wasn’t interested in her. His attention turned back to Diana. ”She’d be not too hard to get back at, she’s so deeply self centered and keen to win at anything, that besting her in even like a counting game would annoy her,” Shane said to them, he wasn’t sure how it would help but it could be the beginning of something. He didn’t think it would be that hard to best her, or to get revenge, ”And the boy, he’s so vain that a stinging hex or boil curse would suffice,”

Jenna may regret in the future associating herself with Diana and Shane while she sat there and they schemed away. She may end up having some regrets, but maybe not all. Jenna very much wanted to see how this will play out, how they will go after that Charlotte girl. And her guy, whatever his name is. Simon? “No se, I don’t know who that is. I’m a fourth year and I don’t talk too many girls unless I find them cute, like that blanca chicky, Mazikeen,” Jenna shrugs admitting that so casually. She doesn’t give the impression that she batted for both teams, but she did. But these days she was sort of distracted to be checking Mazikeen Zoe out anyways. “Hmmm, it sounds like you’re not gonna do nada. If it were me, I don’t know, I’ll hex her to another dimension. Or at least jinx her or something,” Jenna persist, egging Diana on to take action. She just knows with Baron, if someone got in between them like that, they would have to prepare themselves to deal with Jenna. No one else was ending what she has with Baron unless she said so. “And Simon, what will you do to him?” Jenna turns to face the only blonde sitting there. “I know you don’t care, but you’re Diana’s friend right? What are you gonna do to him?” Jenna questions with a little smirk.

Last edited:
Diana nodded with a shrug. "Sure. I didn't mean to imply you were forcing your kisses onto anyone." She told Shane with a smile. "You just charm them into it first." She didn't mind what Shane did, but she did think it was good that he was honest about it. If he was pretending to like everyone he kissed equally or completely, Diana would be a bit annoyed with it. Diana playfully rolled her eyes as he winked at her, though she couldn't hide a slight smile. "I'm sure you are." She said, her tone indicating that she didn't need a practical demonstration. She was actually enjoying his company a lot, and would prefer to have him around to chat to for now. "Then she must be very sad, since I'm already always better dressed than her." Diana mused. The idea of a boil curse made her smirk. "Maybe... matching boils would do them good." She said, the idea making her grin.

She wasn't sure if she should be offended on Alice's behalf or not when Jenna said she did't know her despite being in the same year. She decided it wasn't worth the effort. "She's in your year. Hufflepuff, probably raising her hand a lot in class." Diana said with a shrug. She didn't seem like the type Jenna would hang out with. She frowned when Jenna said she was going to do nothing. "I never said I wouldn't do anything, I just need it to be something subtle, yet efficient." She was curious what Shane would say when Jenna asked him if he would do something to Simon. They weren't as close friends as Jenna was probably imagining, but Shane also didn't seem to like Simon. Maybe she could pull him into her idea. "Well... if we give them matching boils, it might be nice to do it both at once. I'd need help for that." She said casually, like it didn't much matter.

Shane gave a little smile to Diana, it was a little forced, if not flirting his smiles struggled, but talking with her and Jenna was actually nice, a good change from what he was used to. The hours just wandering were never fun, this was an interesting sort of fun. He thought a boil curse was a little crude, but it would suffice to get revenge, if that was what Diana wanted to do. Shane was a little surprised when Jenna turned to ask him exactly what he might do to the ravenclaw boy. Shane wasn’t much of a fighter, he would get into fights if necessary but he didn’t particularly like it. Casting a spell on him was probably a little easier but he wasn’t sure what would suffice, what would be too much and what wouldn’t be enough, especially when he was being put on the spot like that. ”I could cast that scalp curse, removes the person’s hair all in one go,” Shane said. He was happy to give suggestions but a little more tentative about getting involved. Shane couldn’t help but think it wasn’t really his fight, he liked Diana and he liked her enough that he did genuinely feel bad for what had happened. ”Or even just do that spell that makes the teeth grow to be huge,” Shane added, he could think of a few spells that would be good but whether or not they would actually do them was another thing entirely. ”Do you have suggestions?” he asked the the youngest.

Jenna thinks back to her lessons, “Oh si, Holland right?” Now that she was thinking back clearly she does recall having classes with a little-miss-know-it-all if that’s who she was referring to. She kept that comment to herself as to not offend Diana, Jenna was beginning to like chatting with the older girl. She would be stupid to say that out loud and mess up her chance at befriending Diana Holland. Jenna listens intensively as they went over suggestions with hexes and spells, they were much more advanced than Jenna due to year and age. “Bueno, I like the idea of scalping them, the boils can hurt but it’s not like anything can’t be reversed,” Jenna tells Shane and Diana. “I think you would have to do it at the right time, in front of an audience but no professors. That way they’re both humiliated for messing with Diana, here,” Jenna gestures over the older Slytherin. Jenna formalizing her alliance with Diana like it’s no big deal and like she wasn’t thinking she may regret this later. All of this was pushed aside to put their plan into action, “We can always send them fake notes and pretend it was from the other one, and they meet up in the great hall. Bam, hex them.”

Diana had made up her mind about the boil curse, though she had to admit that Shane's idea had merit too. "The boil curse is a bit more subtle, easier to explain away. But I do think their reaction might be worth it." She said, imagining Charlotte without her perfect blond hair. But when Jenna started to say the scalping was better than the boils, Diana shook her head. "I want the boils too. They'd hate it." She insisted. "And it's my revenge." She added with a frown. Jenna's idea of doing it in front of an audience was smart, but it wasn't anything she wouldn't have thought of herself. Though she smiled when it was clear the girl was on her side. "That's a good idea." She said with a nod, as she described how to get them together. Then she laughed. "Oh, I bet Charlotte would scream."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back