BFF's Forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoe Alice

Hey there,

This is Alice, she's 11, and a Gryffindor Hopeful. She'd like some friends, a few enemies and a boy to crush on and a possible final.

Alice is a kind and honest girl. She is up front, but extremely caring. She's a very happy girl and loves to have a laugh or have a good time. She's loyal to her friends and will stand by them no matter what. She's not really a girly girl but not a tom boy. Somewhere in the middle. As Alice says "I'm just Alice."
Alice despite her some times relaxed attitude towards work, works hard and if she finds something that she really likes, Alicr can be very passionate.
Around other people, Alicr is well adjust to older female company because it's just her and her mum at home. So she is very comfortable around females of any age and finds it easy go be friendly with any girl, no matter of age. She is a little more awkward around boys and develops little crushes quite easily. She can talk to them, but if she has a crush it appears like she is constantly flushed. Alice tries her hardest and so people she isn't crushing on she can be as natural wih them as she is with girls.
Alice is an all round sweetheart, who is open and honest, who will put her friends before her and fight for them.

So as mentioned Alice needs:
Friends - More or less anyone. She likes to be friends with everyone and doesn't care if they dress better are smarter or anything. As along as they are like her in being Kind and honest, then she will like them. Boys or girls, no age limits.

Enemies - people who hate. Anyone who is evil and is not kind and thinks themself better than her and shows it, she will hate them. With a passion. Boys or Girls, no one beyond 17, it would be a little weird and slightly dangerous.

Crushes - Guys who could just Be crushes that turn into nothing more, but possibly one guy who could be a close friend, develop into a crush and then something more. This has to be a boy, for crushes, any age but for the close friend, they can't be more than a year older or a year younger.

Just post here if you're interested or PM me.

Thanks.

I am going to have a male character for a first year soon. Daniel Harper.

They can be friends, and maybe some day turn into a potential luuurve interest. I think Daniel is a bit to young for that now, but maybe in third year.

That sounds perfect, she won't want a bf until about 3rd/4th year.
It would be a little crush.
Would you like to start a topic or Would you like me to?

You mentioned that she likes older females?
I have Arianna here, who could be something of a mentor?

She is a bit of a tom boy, quite quiet, but friendly. She could help Alice around when she starts at the school, if you like :)
Let me know ^_^
-Lizzy.

I haven't created Daniel Harper yet. He's the sibling of one of my characters, but I'll be creating him in a little while for the sorting and such.

I have Harriet Griffin here. She hopes to be a Ravenclaw and has a bit of a "Hermione" personality, but i can offer her up as a friend :)

Also i have Stella Wixton. I don't know what house she's trying for really, but she loves bright colours and stands up for herself etc. Doesn't get in people's way so yeah.

Let me know what you think :D

Lizzy - that sounds good. I think she would easily look up to her. We should wait till the end of the school year before we start a topic, don't you agree.

Harriet - That also sounds good. She could quite easily be her friend. Would you like to start a topic? Or shall I?
And she could be very close friends with Stella I think. Would you like to start something or shall I?

I have two students

Alyss Summers- a first year Slytherin, when you are a student she'd be a second year and she hates others that aren't Slytherins so you would be enemies as she has plenty of them, more than she has friends.

Rosemarie Wilkinson- Ravenclaw, she may be a friend because at first she can be a bit mean, and cautious, and she doesn't really have many friends because of that. But she may warm up to you, etc.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back