Rebecca Koshiba

OOC First Name
Teigan
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4 essence of dragonstone
Hey guys,

This is my new character Rebecca Silver. Poor little dear lost both her parents to Death-Eaters, and now she had no-one. If any-one is willing to adopt her or anything let me know.
Alittle about Bex said:
Bex is a three year old girl, who after seeing the murder of her parents, doesn't speak. She nods and things, but she won't talk. Its not that she can't shes just too scared too. She is shy and sad and she doesn't trust easily. She has a favouite toy, her baby doll and she takes it everywhere with her.

Any suggestions??

Ana: OMGSOCUTE!!!! *huggles*

Ana would love to adopt Rebecca. She has two younger sisters who are about to attend Hogwarts, one who doesn't talk like Rebecca. Ana's really nice, and loves kids. She has just been divorced, and may or may not be pregnant, depending on what I decided.

If she adopted Bex, she would always be there for her, and she doesn't have to leave her house because she's an author. Also, she has a small collection of soft toys and dolls, and Bex might like them?

Yeah that sounds amazing. I'm sure Bex would LOVE it there. Thankyou :hug:

Awesome :D

Ana: EEEE *more huggles*

Shall I start a topic for them meeting for the first time, or just say that Ana met Bex a while ago, and is finally bringing her home. I can start a topic...... *looks at clock*... Tomorrow. As I'm going to sleep now xD

^_^

Say she met little Bex awhile ago and is bringing her home. Would be easier xD

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back