Best shoppin' around

Izumi Toyohana

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Izumi was happy, so happy she could explode into tiny bunnies. And she hated bunnies. She smiled and pulled him along through the cold air, by his hand. The store was a little ways away, but with as fast as she was walking, it took no time. She pulled him in and smiled, looking around. "Here it is. This is my family's store." There were many doors with different labels. There was Anime, and witches, and doctors/nurses. It was really an amazing place. And also partly why her family was so wealthy. But she hated it. Wealth was nothing when it wasn't a real family.

Alfie followed Izumi through the cold night air without complain. Then in a short amount of time they were walking into a store and the heat was hitting the heat. "Wow." Was all he could manage to get out it was the biggest Halloween store he had even seen. He felt his eyes instantly drawn to the Anime door. "Do you want to match or somthin'." He asked her without thinking.

She smiled and nodded. "Sure i guess. That would be so very cool!" She said with a smile. "What did you have in mind?"

"Cool!" She exclaimed heading over there. "Are you ready?" She asked opening the door to a room filled with different costumes.

"Choose whatever you like. The tabs on me. And I'll pick the matching outfit." She smiled wide, watching him.

Alfie smiled and walked down the isles. Finally being the nerd he was he picked up a Sora costume. He went to the changing rooms, and it looked really realistic so he walked back over to Izumi. "What do ya think Izu?" HE smiled remembering she would choose his match Kairi.

She smiled when he picked Sora. She realized that he probably wanted her to be Kairi, Sora's lover. Was that his insinuation...? She smiled as he went in the changing room, and smiled more when he came out. "So now am I Roxas? no wait, Riku!" She decided that if he wanted her to be Kairi, he had to ask.

Alfie laughed, "Well..." He thought 'She's so silly.' "You could be Naminé, Aqua, Selphie, or Kairi." He made sure to rattle off all the other girls names first, and hoped she would pick Kairi.

She smiled and thought. She still wanted him to make a point that he wanted her to be Kairi. "You pick what you want." She smiled at him, and waited, covering her eyes jokingly.

Alfie laughed this was why he loved to be with her so much. "Well my favorite has always been Kairi." HE blushed wondering what she would say. he walked over to the rack and found one that looked like it would fit her. "What do yo u think about this one?"

She looked at it when he brought it over and blushed too. "I love it." She grabbed it and took it into the dressing room. She tried it on and came out in it. "What do you think?"

Alfie smiled and whistled "I'm not sure if I can let you outside in that." He chuckled, "You look fantastic hun."

She blushed when he called her hun. She wasn't used to that. "Well you'll have to, cause this is my outfit." She went back in the changing room and switched back. "Come on, change!" She rushed him.

Alfie hurried in the changing room and came back. "So...whatcha' wanna do know." He smiled she was so cute.

"I don't know." She said with a grin, looking at him.

"Well there was something i wanted to tell you." She blushed slightly. Alfie would be so excited to hear about her and the Beuxbatons boy.

((Oh how cruel))

((ouch!))
Alfie smiled and looked at her, she was so excited. "Well spit it out." He said happily.
((there goes his self esteem.))

"I finally got my first kiss. And i think he's gonna ask me out." The smile that adorned her face was a happy one. She was completely clueless.

((Sorry :D ))

((It's fine, good RP))
Alfie hid his emotion, it was strong but he was good at hiding it. "That's great hun." He managed to spit out. "I'm happy for you." He hugged her so she wouldn't see the look of pain that spread across his face. He let her go and laughed. 'Back to boys for me.' He thought, "Is he cute." He said embracing his gayness.

he smiled and hugged him. "He's alright, but he's nice. gentlemanly. He's a refreshment from the guys i'm used to." She was glad Alfie understood, but deep down inside, she felt guilty, though she didn't know why.

Alfie smiled, "Don't let him get away with anything." He said sarcastically already covering his tracks. He winked "You never now with boys." He laughed. 'What a day.'

"Yeah i guess." She smiled at him. Glad he was there for her. Glad he wasn't mad at her for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back