Best Buddies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elspeth Brookes

OOC First Name
Ceara (Melissa)
Wand
Willow wand, 14" with Unicorn hair
Elspeth was happy for her first year at Hogwarts but then her mother died, leaving her an orphan with no known family, which sent her a little crazy. Just as she was getting over that, Lexi bet her up :r . While she was staying at the Halfway House her cat Pebbles, one of the last things her mother gave her, died. She returned to school and received a letter from her long-lost aunt, who she later met in Brightstone. She now has a place to stay over the holidays, and she is happy a lot of the time now.

She has no friends, and I was wondering if she could have a small, close group of friends. I would prefer second years, but third years are cool too. It would be good if they've been through some trauma, so they can identify with her. I don't think she'd be friends with anyone whose life was sunshine and daisies. Any Halfway House people, she could have met while staying there. I don't care if the friends are girls or guys.

Also, if you have any ideas for plots, just post here or PM me.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back