Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Matthias

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
Hey guys.
I decided when I first made Bella, that I wanted her to have a twin. As you can see, she is one half of the Olsen Twins, so finding pictures with her and her 'twin', won't be very hard to find.
I don't want her twin to have been in her life until Hogwarts. Then they can meet. So, therefore they need to have been separated at birth, or be an unwanted baby from the White's behalf. She can have any name, my only requirement is that her pb is Mary-Kate Olsen. Bella is probably not going to like the idea of having a twin at first, as she loves being an only child. Her father never speaks about her family, and her mother died shortly after her birth, so she would never have been told about her twin.
Which brings me to this character's adoptive/mistaken/whatever mother. If someone would like to be her, that would be great, but she isn't necessary.
I am also wanting someone to be Bella's dad, Roman. It would make life easier for me if she had a dad, so they could rp. It would also be good for the twin plot.

So I need:
A twin
A dad
A mother.

I would like you to please be regularly active, committed, and be able to write posts that consist of more than one line.

If you are interested, please let me know! ^_^
Thanks heaps
Donna

I can take the roll of her father. ;)

You're fantastic! A little bit of his information is on Bella's bio/development, but if you want to change anything, let me know.
Any other takers? :)

Oh yay ^_^ Thanks! Let me know all the info, and how she's going!
Yay! :wub:

Do you want me to create her dad?

Yes please!

Arjan, that is awesome, thanks. Let me know the deats and ect. Also, contact Sally (Hayley) to work out your story.

Thanks Hamza! And Sally!

Alright, so do you have any plots or anything in mind for Bella and Roman?

Just PM me whenever you want to RP with Roman. ;)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back