Bella and Estrella

Estrella shrugged, smirking back at Bellatrix. "He sure is a character, I can tell you that."

She raised an eyebrow, stating bluntly, "I'll be staying at my Grandfather's over the summer."

Estrella raised an eyebrow, and replied, "I am not exactly sure what you just said, Bellatrix- were you talking about going to my grandfather's or me calling Athene's uncle odd?"

"No...why you would care to stay with relatives. The last time I checked, you weren't too fond of them..."

Estrella's lips were thin as she looked back at Bellatrix, her gaze a bit frosty as she replied, "My grandfather is an entirely different person." She crossed her arms haughtily, her eyes falling onto a suit of armor that seemed to want to dance a jig.

"Hmmm....for some reason I don't believe that....unless he was a filthy muggle of course....but that seems rather unlikely." she said rather rudely, with a sharp tone.

Estrella's eyes narrowed, and she replied haughtily, "He is a pureblooded wizard, for your information, and what you do and don't believe is of no consequence."

Estrella clenched her fists at her sides, her gaze darkening considerably. "Are you just trying to piss me off, Bella? Or is this your method of normal communication? If not, I'm just going to leave." She would not be insulted in such a manner, and especially not by Bellatrix Green. She started to turn on her heel, wondering what Bella would do.

Estrella turned back just a bit, saying coldly, "Although what?"

Estrella paused in her tracks, shaking her head. "You were going to say something," she snapped pointedly, her dark eyes boring into Bella's.

Estrella rolled her eyes, unsure exactly of what to do about Bella. She didn't know if she should reach out and be her friend or shun her, so was stuck staying in the midline, never getting too close but not estranging herself either.

"At least, I was under the impression that you were going to impart something to me, although I may be wrong," she replied slowly.

"What are you trying to get at, Bella?" Estrella exclaimed, wondering why the girl was being so cryptic.

Estrella, having given up on Bella, simply stood there, pulling the moonglasses she had gotten from her father as a christmas present out of her pocket. "Pity these only work in pitch dark-" she murmured to herself, wondering how she looked with glasses. She did not try them on at the moment, and certainly had never done so in front of a mirror.

Estrella held the glasses up for Bella to see; they looked like a normal pair of glasses. "Moonglasses I got for a christmas present; you can see in the dark with them."

Estrella truly wondered where this was going to go, unsure of what to say. "Were you planning on saying anything, Bella?" she inquired with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, if there's nothing to say," Estrella started, "I'll have to leave. Goodbye, Bella." She started to turn on her heel, wondering if she would be stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back