Bella and Estrella

Bellatrix Green

OOC First Name
Ahna
Bellatrix was wandering the fourth floor. Thinking on people she had come in counter with throughout her life when one person seemed to linger on her thoughts. Estrella Drage she though. They had such a good, well what seemed like a potential good friendship to her. And then sh1t happened, and now they scarcely talked....or even possible talked without fuming at each other.

Estrella had wandered into the Fourth Floor corridor, wanting to take a break from the grueling studying that was relentless from melting away her mind. A grim frown plastered on her face, she made her way down the corridor, her dark eyes not perceiving anyone in front of her as her mind was elsewhere. She was both elated for the end of the school year and saddened, not sure what to truly think and left to stew in her confusion.

Bellatrix had abruptly stopped her repetitive pacing as she heard a pair of footsteps, quickly pacing towards her. Before she had time to quickly leave she ended up staring directly at Estrella's frozen, cold face. She gasped out of shock, not used to seeing her so unhappy, but also because she had just been thinking of her. "...you..." she uttered.

ooc: Sorry for the wee god mod.

Estrella snapped out of her funk as she heard Bellatrix's voice, not sure what to make of the 'you' comment, whether it was unfriendly or not. "Yeah, I"m me," she replied quite sarcastically, raising her eyebrow at Bellatrix and not having talked to her since the incident in the Kitchens.

"Why shocked to see me?" Estrella replied, "Something happen that I should be aware of?" She suddenly scanned the scene to see if anything was amiss. "Or does it surprise you that I just happen to be in the same location as you? I do attend this school." She smirked, not sure whether she presented herself as standoffish or not.

Bellatrix rolled her eyes. "Its just that you read my mind or something..." she muttered, restoring her cold glare once more upon her face to Estrella.

ooc: I have to go now, sorry, talk to you later.

A wave of cold rushed over Estrella like a million tiny spiders crawling up her arm, gazing melancholy out the window as Bella spoke. The feeling having passed, she turned her dark eyes back onto the girl, her expression amused. "Really? I never had any idea that I could be a leglimens." She rolled her eyes, adding, "No, Bella, I cannot read your mind; I can just deduct a lot from a situation."

"Either you are trying to hide something from me, or you were thinking about something that related to me," Estrella replied confidently, a smirk spreading across her face.

Estrella raised her eyebrow at Bella. "That was a little cryptic, don't you think? Care to elaborate?" She wasn't sure how to approach Bella, not ready to embrace her as a friend but not willing to cast her away as an enemy either.

Estrella's dark eyes narrowed, and she replied simply, "Why was I in your mind? That is not usually my place of habitation."

Estrella's smile twisted into an amused smirk. Placing her hands at her sides, she inquired incredulously, "Why dwell on the past when we exist in the present? What is desirable about said past?"

"Dwelling on the past can help you prevent the mistakes that shall be made tomorrow. And I have no shame in saying in the past we once had, what would have been called a fairly good friendship."

Estrella raised her eyebrow. "You have not presented yourself as such a good friend over these past few, er, experiences I have had with you."

"No....I haven't, but you were kind to me....thus some form of acquaintanceship... we were closer at one point...weren't we?"

"I suppose you could say that," Estrella replied tentatively, looking back at Bellatrix with a bemused gaze. "Although, the friendship has been stretched like butter over too much bread, don't you think?"

Estrella crossed her arms over her midsection, seeming to float over to a window. "So, what are your plans for summer?" she asked casually, her voice more hollow than it usually was.

"Suprisingly I got invited to stay with Kiera Kingsly...well actually she is forcing me into it...we have some....unfinished business....but I will also be staying with Athene Perthro...." Bellatrix said. "And your self?"

"I wouldn't think anyone would force you into anything," Estrella replied softly, sneering just a bit, "You don't seem like the type that bends and break under students. Maybe authority, but not your peers."

She snorted. "Athene? How interesting. I, personally, can't stand her. I guess her uncle is alright though. A little on the strange side, but okay, I guess."

"I couldn't shake her...but its not as much for her need as it is my own. I am going for an important reason." Bellatrix said quickly defending her own pride. "And as for Athene, I have grown fond of her...she seems to...understand the way I work well enough...and I have not yet had the opportunity to meet her uncle, so I am very interested to do so. But Estrella don't stray from my question. What are you doing this holiday?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back