Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Whippy Dogwood Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
((Yellow, open after @Lysander Summers ))

After the echoing in the dungeons, Hester had to admit that the outdoors was a far better setting for playing. Out here her pipes could carry as much as they liked, and she felt less conspicuous dressed in her full MacGillivray tartan. She continued playing cheerfully as she looked around for the next person on her list, eyes lighting up as she spotted him. Hester marched over with full ceremony, only stopping once she was standing in front of Lysander. She released her pipes and reached for the basket over her elbow as the bag deflated with a weak honk. "Hi Lysander! Rose for you!" She announced loudly, ears blown out from playing for so long.

Valentines was a bit of a weird day sometimes, but Lysander had never seen anything like this. He could hear Hester long before he'd spotted her. He'd ditched his pair of gloves by the gardens and stood on the lawn with his arms folded, idly watching the fanfare to try and figure out exactly what was going on. He assumed she'd be blasting her pipe playing across the lawn on the way to...somewhere else, and it surprised him when she instead made a beeline straight his way. He laughed, bewildered by the whole scene, though his voice was drowned out by the pipe playing until it died down. "Hi, Hester." He said as she shouted at him, though it was almost posed as a question. "Thanks! What is all..." He waved a hand around the whole getup. "This. I love it, I do, but are you doing this with everyone or is this like...a request." He asked, unsure if someone had decided to send him a singing telegram along with the rose. Or a piping telegram in this case. it was a lot.​

Hester couldn't hold back a laugh at Lysander's confusion, shaking her head. "I just wanted to make the deliveries more special this year!" She explained, swishing her kilt with her free hand. "Besides, I never get the chance to get all kitted up and play at Hogwarts, what's the point of having all this if I don't get the chance to use it?" Hester shrugged, reaching into her basket as she spoke. "Anyway, here's your rose!" She said cheerfully, handing over the flower and attached note. "Happy Valentines day!"

Hey you,

Thanks for being a great friend and stuff
even if you're also kind of a nerd, Mr. Prefect

BYE

Emma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back