Being able to change you appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate Johnson

Wand
Holly wand, 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
I was just wondering where you get the form to become a metamorfugus? Have i spelt it right? I mean the thing that tonks can do. Change her appearance at will.

I would like to apply to be one. Can anyone help me??

Thanks

Kate xxx

As Kira said, that is the link to the form

Although, I'd like to add, you are very unlikely to be approved. Kailey Paramore is already a metamorphagus, the only one mentioned in the books is Tonks, which shows they are extremely uncommon. The chances of more than one in the school at once are really rare.

To be able to close a topic you would have to be a moderator of the forum..... for example if you had moderative powers in the store you were working at or a student club you were running....

When you are moderator looking at the forum there are little check boxes beside each thread and at the bottom left there is a scroll menu titled "Moderative Options" and if you are able to, on there would be the option that says "Close Topic". All you need to do is check the box of the thread and then in the scroll down menu click close topic....

So as I am actually not sure if you are a moderator anywhere this may not even be helpful but if you aren't and it is one of your topics just PM one of the admins and let them know you'd like that topic closed :D Most of them are usually pretty good about it :D

I believe this question has been more than fairly answered and has also very clearly been discussed in this thread.
No more discussion should be required, if you have more questions feel free to open another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back