Before I forget to post this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clara Schwarz

OOC First Name
Camilla!
Wand
Hemlock Wand 13 1/3", Essence of Niffler Fur
So, as some of you know, I'm going on holiday next week! Woot! Going to Egypt, Turkey and Greece, it should be awesome. But it also meens 24 - 27 hour trips (longer cause considering after 27 hours, I finally get to Cairo and meet my dad...only to fly off to Athens xD )
But yeah, I'm going on the 13th, and I don't get back until the 3rd. I really hope I get internet while I'm gone, but I will not be on as frequently. Nonetheless, I'll try. :p
So yeah, slight inactivity warning. ^_^

Booooo for inactiveness :( You're going to miss my drunken rambles on my birthday :r xD

I keed! I keed! I hope you have an awesome time Camilla, you deserve this nice wee break ^_^ Even though it sounds reallllllly hectic :erm: Oh well, I'll try not to miss you too much :p Even though you're not gone yet, have fun and see you when you get back

- Pat
Your wife..you better not forget that...I want gifts :glare:

I'm actually really sad because there are some important RPs I wanted to do that I won't get to *cough* Antoinette and James's wedding *cough*

Aw damn! At least I'll be closer in the world to you, if that helps. :p

And yes, well, I'll take photos? :p

Wow, Camilla! That sounds super exciting! I hope you have tons of fun, take LOTS AND LOTS of photos, and bring back stories for us!

Gonna miss you :hug:

Amanda

Well you're a big part of that RP..change the date? :p

:frantics: Ohh that's right you will be somewhat closer to me xD Not close enough though :glare: And pictures of the gifts you are going to give me when I see you...yeah that'll do :) xD

Wooo. I wanna go to Eygpt one day.. :o
You'll tell me what it's like, right?

- Zach.

Wow! Sounds like an amazing trip! *is uberenvious*

Have a blast. See you when you get back.

-Emma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back