Not open for further replies.

Poppy Bloxam

OOC First Name
Bethany/Beth/BB
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Oak Wood, 14' 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Hello, just a couple of notices, though this should not effect anything. Also, I apologise if my replies to RPs are coming in slow, but things have been all go IRL, lately, and I have had plenty on my mind. Don't worry, I am posting when I have the time to get my muse back (certain characters require a certain muse to write so times may vary). Anyway, to business:

Thursday (tomorrow for me) and friday, I will be incredibly busy from painfully-early am to 5/6 pm. Over the weekend, I may be on even less if I need to recover. It's two days of woodland camp stuff (you know, carving spoons and burning down a forest, e.t.c). And then, fingers crossed, I'm going camping? (is that the term?) with two lovely ladies. :r <-- That will be later this month and I will make a point to post here again before hand.

This will effect:

EVERYONE EVAR.

:lol: Just, y'know, any characters I'm currently using to RP with. Lessons should be fine because I'm not going to be gone that long and I will definitely be back to post them. Unless The Doctor turns up with his T.A.R.D.I.S and invites me along, in which case, so long and thanks for all the fish.

♥ Beth xx
:hug:

Have fun, lady!!! :hug:

Poppy Bloxam said:
And then, fingers crossed, I'm going camping? (is that the term?) with two lovely ladies. :r
;D

I'm lovely now...

Have fun tomorrow and Fri :p

Take care and enjoy Beth! See you when you return :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back