Beauxbatons Quidditch Practice

Celine was doing well, and Fulke's prior concerns about her potentially going easy on the newer players had been quelled this match. Nadine disappeared fairly soon after her attempt to score, and so Fulke took possession of the quaffle as it was thrown back into play. The redhead flew back, doing a quick half lap on the field before returning to the scoring zone himself. He figured if the other chasers saw him score more, they could learn from that, since he had more experience under his belt. Entering the zone, Brendan tossed the quaffle at the hoops, and it sailed through for the second time.

It was comforting to have Elvira come over and help him, despite how embarrassing it was to be seen like this. Theodore took a few slow, deep breaths, feeling slightly better. The pain was dulling down pretty quickly, the shock of the impact set him off more than anything, and now that he'd had time to recover he could try to focus again. "Thank you." He said after a moment, grateful to have her concern. With one more deep breath, he lowered his hands to take hold of his broom, and did his best to put on a smile. "I'm good now. Let's try find this snitch."

Elvira nodded at Theodore and gave him an encouraging smile before she zoomed off to try to find the snitch for herself. But apparently it wasn't in the cards for today. Practice time was running out, and the golden ball was nowhere in sight. She was a little disappointed when she noticed it was time to end it and neither of them had caught the snitch. With a glance at Brendan, she whistled to get the team's attention. "Alright everyone, good practice! Celine, you're doing a wonderful job. Chasers, look at Brendan for guidance I guess? He's pretty good. Beaters... keep beating bludgers. Uh, seekers, do better." She pointed at herself with that last statement and winked at Theodore to show she was joking. Then she shrugged, not really sure what else to say. "Practice is over now. Thanks for doing your best. I hope to see more of the same next time." She hoped this was sufficient, and flew down to the ground. Now she had to get all the balls back in the crate somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back