Beauxbatons Practice S2 Y42

Bellamy scrambled after the quaffle as Eren missed again. It would be nice if he could block some of the shots with his skill but he guessed he could settle for this. At least it was better than getting scored on constantly.

Eren sniffed is annoyance, hanging back for a bit as he let Bellamy get ahold of the quaffle to throw back in, taking his own time to move about the pitch.

Amelie continued her search.

Bellamy tossed the quaffle back into the game and waited to see which chaser would get it next.

Deciding he'd rather get his next goal against Xenia first anyway, Eren scooped up the quaffle again, shooting back towards the other end of the pitch.

Trying to change up his movements, Eren tried to get in a shot right as he turned his broom, mistiming the throw and letting out a frustrated sound as he fumbled the goal, throwing it easily were Xenia could block it.

Xenia blinked back a headache, stopping Eren's goal with a grunt of exertion. "I'll give you five galleons for each goal I stop next Ilvermony game," she offered, hoping to lighten the mood.

Xenia scanned the pitch to keep an eye on things.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry I forgot about practice with exams! I'll close it in about 24 hours...ish. Next years will be at a much more reasonable time!

OOCOut of Character:
Practice is now closed. Thanks for participating, hopefully see you all at Y43 tryouts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back