OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
Kiara absolutely loved being big sister even if Elara wasn't her real sister, but that didn't matter to Kia. She wanted to be the best and maybe that was reason why she decided that she can get ready for Yule Ball with her little sister, maybe the reason was that she just wanted to spend time with somebody and help them get ready for their first ball. But no matter what was the reason, she called Elara to spend their time together.

She came a little bit faster then that time when she told Elara to come. She put all her makeup on one table, her dress on a chair, some things for sewing on other table with a lot of things for hair and finally some pairs of shoes under tables. Kiara came here with big backpack, she wanted to look her best and wanted to make Elara the prettiest first year, but now, when she finally unpacked all her things, she started dancing around class. It was kinda hip-hop style, for dancing it was her favorite style but in music she absolutely hated it.

@Elara Chatelain

Elara was excited that Kiara had asked her get ready together. The Yule Ball seemed like a big deal, and while she was going simple for her first year, she still wanted to look nice. She'd been asked to meet in an empty classroom, which she thought was kind of odd but made sense since they weren't allowed in each other's houses for some reason. She brought her make-up and clothing with her, unsure of what the plan would be for her hair. As she walked through the door, she saw Kiara dancing around and started giggling. "Whatcha doing?" she asked her big?

When Kiara heard Elara's voice she suddenly stopped, it was wrong time, she was going to do little slide so instead of stopping normally she almost fell over. Kia managed to keep her balance but it looked as awkward as it was even possible. "Just vibing with song that randomly came up," she giggled back while blushing, she didn't feel embarassed for what happened, she just blushed because she giggled. "So you're ready? Let me see your dress! You brought your make-up too? Perfect, probably it will help me out. I left my eyeliner at home, I hope you have one. Any ideas about how you want to look? Nude or something more party style?" she has been a party animal since she was little and she perfectly knew if you want to be called to parties more thehn you should look your best. That was reason why she wasn't scared to show her body and she knew how to walk on high heels.

@Elara Chatelain

Last edited:
Elara laughed along with Kia after she seemed to lose her balance. She seemed nice and welcoming so far, more than the Gryffindor had really expected. At the same, they had similar energies, which Elara appreciated. A lot of people were much calmer than she was, and many had used the term "too much" to describe her. Pulling out her dress to show Kiara, she nodded at the eyeliner question. She did in fact have a liquid liner that they used during shows, but one of her sisters always did it. She hadn't quite mastered the steady hand needed. "So, here's my dress. It was thinking more of a classic look. Maybe a red lip?" she asked. Many girls her age didn't have much make-up experience, but she had some thanks to being in show biz. "What's your dress look like?"

Kiara took Elara's dress and looked at it. "So stars and something classic in make-up.. Alright, then we won't put that much effort in eyes. We will make smokey eyes with your skin tone eye shadows and flicked eyeliner but on your eyes inside corner will be lighter, almost white, eyeshadows. It will be kinda natural and still the biggest emphasis will be on your lips, but eyes will look great too." she loudly planned, she said this loudly so Elara can say if she wants something in another way. "You will be the prettiest first year that Hogwart's walls have ever seen!" Kiara wheezed and hugged girl, and only then she finally put Elara's dress on other chair. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot about my dress." Kiara fastly went to her own dress and then she put it to her body and while fooling around made a duck face with a fool and showed peace. After that she stretched her dress over to Elara. "Oh, we can make you light curls! Or we can take like these front strands of hair and take them in a little pony tail, and let the rest of the hair fall down. And what do you think if I paint your nails white?" She had a lot of ideas, Elara just needed to approve or disapprove them.

@Elara Chatelain

forgot to add link to picture of dress

Elara was surprised how Kia jumped into action and decided exactly what her make-up would look like. Most of it made sense, but she enjoyed the fact that the Ravenclaw knew what she wanted and seemed to go for. The Gryffindor nodded and pulled out her make-up kit out of the bag she had brought along with her dress. Taken aback by a sudden hug, she gave the girl a squeeze and then looked at her own dress. It was beautiful and red, something she could imagine Ayra wearing to an afterparty. "You're gonna look stunning in that," she said to her friend and then took a seat nearby. The hair plan sounded good. Her hair was naturally wavy so it might need to be straightened before the curls, but she wondered if there was a quick way to do that. Nodding, she then looked at her nails. "Umm, yeah, but do you have any polish remover?" she asked, noting the chipped holographic blue flaking off.

That was the reason, why it was so easy to work with Kiara. She loved to do her work first and then just have a lot of free time to chat with people. "Thank you!" she took Elara's make-up kit. "Sit down! We are going to make a magic without wand!" she surely would fit in a muggle world and especially with party girls. She'd be a popular girl or a hipster in a school. "Oh well, I hope my partner will like it too!" at least she knew who is he, they had already met. And she extremely hoped that he can dance. "polish remover? I think, I put it in my bad." Kia took her bag and searched for it in her bag. "There it is! You can take off your nail polish, I will plain your hair." She already knew that if they will plain her hair on a little bit wet hair then after half a hour, her hair will be curly. So Kiara sprayed water on girl's hair and started to plain it. "Do you have a partner for ball?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back