Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 9 1/2" Rigid Beech Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Signy had signed up for the rose deliveries, having seen how much fun it was for others when they did it. She wanted to help out, she wanted to be a part of giving out the roses, but she had been too nervous as a first year, now as a slightly older student she was being a part of it. The hufflepuff had gotten herself a flower crown from the wild patch and was wandering around with her bucket of roses attempting to find the right people. She had decided to start at the grounds since that was the furtherest she could be from the school, and her first rose was to Amber, whom she eventually found in the court yard, by the indication of others, "Are you Amber?" she was sure she had seen the girl about the place in Hufflepuff but she was not certain this was the right girl, she hoped that she had the right girl, "I have a rose for you,"

Amber was busy on her own rounds, looking for one fo the people on her list, when she heard her name called. She looked up to see a younger blond girl approach her. She smiled when she realized what the girl was here for. "Oh, yes I'm Amber!" She told the girl. "Really? Thanks so much!" She smiled excitedly, wondering what sort of rose it was and more importantly: who it was from.

The girl was happy she had found Amber, and held out the yellow rose to her, "Yeah you do!" she told her happily, knowing how happy this girl seemed to be about getting a rose bringing an even wider smile to Signy's face. She then took out the note and handed that over too, "And here is the note to go along with it," she told her. Signy was so enjoying handing out these roses, she was so glad she had decided to do that.
Dear Amber,

Thanks for being a great friend of mine. I'm really glad I have met you and hope to be your friend for many more years.

Signed
Evelyn

Amber took the rose from her, she recognized the girl from the Common Room so she knew they shared a house, but she didn't know her name. "Thank you!"She told the girl. "What's your name? Do you have many roses left to deliver?" She read the note and grinned, Evelyn was such a good friend! She missed talking to the girl, and she had a lot to talk about. She should look for her soon and catch up, as well as thank her for the rose.

Signy was very pleased when the girl she'd given the rose to took it and seemed happy with whom it was from. Signy was certainly enjoying it a lot, "I'm Signy, and you're Amber obviously," Signy said to her, knowing the girl's name since she had been looking for her, "Not too many, plus it's good fun to do so it won't take me long at all," Signy smiled at her, feeling hopeful that it wouldn't take too long and that most would be as happy as this girl was about it.

Amber beamed and held out the hand that wasn't holding a rose. "It's nice to meet you Signy." She said, noting the unusual name as one to remember. "I agree, it's fun! I delivered roses today as well." She told the blonde. "Good luck with the rest! And I'll see you around, I'm sure." She said with a friendly smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back