Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Questioning
Wand
Straight 10 Inch Whippy Alder Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Training had just finished, Emery was feeling sore and sorry for himself as he often did when training was over. It wasn't like being repeatedly hit with balls was a totally comfortable or fun experience, but he'd drawn the short straw, so to speak and Falon Urie had been smashing bludgers at him all morning. It was hard to hit them away when he was too busy trying to watch the Chasers not get hit and sometimes he thought that maybe Urie had six hands with how wickedly ridiculous her aim was sometimes. She was equal parts awe-inspiring and terrifying at the same time. He'd followed her career when she was in the Thunderers too, and had hoped to play against her when the Falcon's went up against them, only she'd suddenly transferred to his team, though it had been a lucky one, since their other Beater had only left recently. He wondered why she'd transferred to the other side of the world, but hadn't the nerve to bring it up, especially when she had that beaters bat in her hand. "Hey, Urie!" He called out, landing with a bit of a thud on the ground. "Care to come and count my bruises this time?"

Training was always a fun time, and the Falcons did it differently to what she was used to. It was a nice time for her to fine tune her skills, and the fact that all she had to do was aim for one specific player this game meant it was easy and fun. It was exciting to chaser after bludgers and make sure it sent towards Taylor, the other beater who she had already learned lots from, just from observing. Only just having landed, Falon turned around when she heard Taylor call out to her. She made her way over to him, still holding her bat and broom in her hands. "Why don't you do that yourself, and I'll take your word for it?" Falon asked with a smirk. "I didn't hit you that hard. Besides, I know how to not leave bruises." She teased.

Emery lifted up his shirt to point to a particularly potent bruise he'd been given, trying to show her that she was a complete bully, though there was a smile on his face through out, because he really was only playing and didn't mean a word of it. "One," he shook his head. He liked Urie, she was funny and she was a really good beater which was always going to work in her favour. He grinned at her and dropped his shirt. "Seriously though, you're bloody good, bet your old team is fuming that they lost ya, but their loss is our gain, hey?" He asked, subtly probing for details into why she might have left. People didn't leave teams and move to the other side of the world for the lols after all. "You have a lot of experience hitting bludgers at innocent bystanders, do you?" He asked, in comment to her knowing how to not leave bruises.

Falon raised an eyebrow when the boy lifted his shirt, and let out a snort of laughter when he pointed to the one bruise he had. "Just one? That was easy counting then." Falon teased. The boy went on about how she had left the Thunderers, and she shrugged her shoulders, not really wanting to go into. She sent him a smile though, he had complimented her twice in that sentence and she didn't want to come across to the team as a complete tosser yet. "Sure is." She replied when he said it was their gain. He seemed to talk a lot, which Falon supposed she was going to have to get used to. She wanted to get along with the people in her team, and she knew it was going to take extra effort from her. Falon laughed at his comment. "Hitting people...hitting bludgers...and come on, they're not all that innocent." She said with a grin. "How long have you been on this team for?"

Emery rolled his eyes, but there was no true malice. He liked Falon, she was cool. He thought it was a good idea to get to know his partner because he needed to know her strength and weaknesses so they could look out for each other. He’d worked with a beater he didn’t like before and it hadn’t ended well. “One bruise is enough! I’m delicate!” He told her, horrified. He had beautiful skin, now it was turning purple, or it would atleast. “I’m gonna be black and blue you know!” Still, he wouldn’t actually have it any other way. This was how he knew there was a good training session, if he didn’t feel it, it didn’t happen. He laughed she she commented on the difference between hitting people and hurting bludgers, he supposed she had a point, and it wasn’t like he hadn’t hit his fair share of spectators either. “Yeah, yeah, fair enough actually, been on the team a bit over a year, before that I was travelling a bit!” He and his brother had originally intended to develop a joke shop, but they’d changed their minds and decided on different paths. “My brother and I, we were thinking of being travelling pranksters, didn’t quite happen though”. He laughed. “Hey, you’re Aussie, yeah? I went there once, place called Bondi, I liked the beach, been there?

Falon let out a laugh when Emery complained about his one bruise. He reminded her of her brother; she was sure both Finn and Felix would complain about being delicate. Falon nodded her head when he said that he had been traveling a lot, she had traveled a fair bit with Cairo before they broke up. Falon was about to ask where he had been traveling, when he continued talking about being a traveling prankster, and Falon let out another laugh - was he Finn in disguise? "My brother owns a prank store. Zuries. You remind me a lot of him." She said with a smile, feeling like she was definitely going to get along with Emery, even though he'd probably also annoy the crap out of her. Falon knew of Bondi Beach, but shook her head when he asked if she'd been there. "Actually no. I haven't explored a lot of Australia to be honest. Where else did you travel around to?"

"That's cool though," he said, as she mentioned her brother was the owner of a prank store. He'd never reminded anyone of anyone else before, cept his twin brother, which was to be expected since people often accused them of being the same person. Still, it was nice that he was able to get along with Falon, since she seemed nice, if not a little aggressive on the pitch. That was absolutely a good thing though, for a beater. "Maybe you can introduce me to your brother, I'd love to pick his brain about stuff!" Owning a prank store was like his ultimate dream. He would have loved for himself and his brother to be like the Weasley twins, how cool that would have been. "I didn't spend much more time there, just Bondi mostly, but I want to go and see some of the typical tourist sights like in the outback, since we don't have one of those in England." He said, grinning. "Can you recommend any places?" he asked, leaning casually on his broom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back