Be Mine, Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silus' blank expression melted into one of pure embarrassment. Of course, you idiot. He thought to himself. He couldn't help but let out a laugh, not only at his mistake, but at what Lyra had done. "Merlin, I think I'm a bad influence on you." He joked, happily. He couldn't believe it. Lyra not only didn't 'like' Felix, she bloody well attempted to piss off him and his girlfriend. He glanced down at her, and offered a silent apology with his eyes, still embarrassed about how he'd reacted.

Lyra read the embarrassment all over the Ravenclaw boy's face as well as the apology. She thought she might be the only one who could read his facial features, and that had taken years of practice. Lyra had come here to have a good time with Silus, not fight with him, or anyone else for that matter. "Maybe. Or maybe that's just me and the reason you love me." Lyra joked with Silus, trying to lighten the mood. "I'll tell you another secret. A better one." she promised, a grin on her face once more. She leaned up once more, close to his ear, and whispered a secret she hadn't originally been planning on telling him, but this one wasn't quite as serious. She had told Marcella after the girl had asked her about a scene with a rose delivery and Silus in the great hall. Sometimes, it was nice having a best friend in Ravenclaw to spy for her. "I sent you a rose, too." she whispered, knowing he would know exactly which rose she was talking about. After all, the red one Felix sent had a note attached.

Silus grinned at Lyra´s joke which was closer to being true than not, and he raised both brows in surprise when she leaned up once more to tell him another secret. He felt stomach do a somersault and his heart skip a beat as she confessed to sending him a rose as well, and he knew very well which rose she had sent. The pink one without a note. The one he couldn´t bear to toss out no matter how silly he felt in keeping it. He smiled at her, his eyes lit up like a child´s on Christmas day. Pink. The firstie had been going on about how it signified a crush.

¨I think it´s my turn to share a secret. Something I should´ve told you before.¨ He said, trying to steel his nerves. He gazed into her eyes and let loose the words before he thought not to. ¨I care about you more than anyone else I´ve ever known.¨ He said quietly, finally admitting his feelings for her to the best of his ability.

Lyra listened to Silus' secret, wondering what he meant exactly. She knew he cared about her. It wasn't a secret when she could easily read it on his face. She was the only one he made any type of effort to be pleasant to on a regular basis. "I care about you too, Si." Lyra said, slipping her hand back in his and obviously missing the bigger meaning behind his words. She knew admitting things like that was difficult for him because of his upbringing. Lyra hoped to show him that he didn't have to push everyone away.
<i></i>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back