Battle of the Werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
ok it is not as the title suggests that Maisie and Andy are going to battle it out...

I really want the two to meet and was hoping they could in the Howling Cavern but Maisie has never taken wolfsbane.. so that can't happen as

Andy has been taking hers religiously which means she only changes when in view of the full moon.

Maisie would change and rip her to shreds...
can't have that now can we? :blink: anyone say yes we can and Andy is coming after you :p

so basically this is for Maisie, Andy and any professors to throw up some ideas.
Like the potions professor or the CoMC prof or the DADA prof or even her HoH could get involved to take her to the hospital to start sorting out treatment with the wolfsbane.

We'd have to sort perhaps that Andy stays with the DADA prof for the next few full moons until Maisie becomes used to the wolfsbane --- so that they both eventually can end up on a full moon in the Howling Cavern.

I've asked the admins (topic description bar) to come on here as well for their help or ideas on this one.
2 werewolves about the school and one lethally dangerous is cause for concern me thinks. :r:

Well on Maisies rp with me I gave her the advice to talk to the Potions Prof so perhaps evolve it from there?

first of all CONGRATS ON SPOTLIGHT OF THE FORTNIGHT :lol: :woot:

the werewolves go to the howling cavern to wait out the full moon...
Professor Rowann can keep an eye on Andy in her office or something...

was thinking of a mental plot yesterday but would so need serious Admin approval -

the professor that brings down the WW to the howling cavern isn't aware that one is on wolfsbane and the other has just begun taking it. so the two are in there and andy starts recognising the subtle differences in Maisie as she begins to change. So legs it from the cavern and out onto the garden forgetting to close the cavern door after her... so once she has changed Maisie comes up and out of it as well. Chasing after Andy but half way there gets a whiff of human scent coming from the school. Andy realises the wolf is about to change direction and starts yelling to distract Maisie-Wolf when the clouds move from infront of the moon and Andy changes as well.
The two are about to attack each other - but their howling disturbs the school and some of the professors, headmaster, headmistress etc heads down to take the two on! =))

and Gilderoy Lockhearts spell to change a ww back into human form can be put to the test !! No one gets hurt of course, though some are pretty terrified....

Maisie and Andy can end up either as major enemies after it or unite in a really bizarre friendship.

:)

just pm one of the admins to request it. ;)

I'll take you down on you next trip to the cavern - as its now October that would mean Maisie should have been brought down there for Septembers full moon - but Andy doesn't put up an rp there for every full moon - just occasional ones ^_^

well Andy needs to rp there so ...
how has Maisie been dealing with her WW status about school?

have you rp'd her taking her potions etc? or will you just be doing a catch up in a single rp?

I need to know if Andy will be walking down with Maisie or not? If they've been there before together...
even if Maisie is taking the potion now - she'll still change - Andy won't ;)
but would be interesting if she did change sensing the threat - the other WW as M changes

otherwise I'll just go ahead with Andy's rp and you can let me know Maisies progression here. ;)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back