Bartender bringing me another one

Cameron smiled as Eric looked like he almost wanted to jump out of his chair. He chuckled slightly. He had picked well. Eric seemed like a charming a funny guy. He smiled. He knew why Eric was controlling himself, two dudes hugging in the middle of the bar was pretty unsightly, even for here. He chuckled and leaned back slightly, and grabbed a piece of paper to give the guy his digits. He wasn’t sure how many of the magical community actually had a cell phone, but considering Eric just asked, he figured it to be a fair assumption that he had one. “Here, you can just call me if you want. Though not between 6am and around noon, coz Ill most likely be sleeping” He said laughing lightly.
OOCOut of Character:
Sorry dismal blech

"If I had may way I would not have to call you in the morning since you would be lie next to me..." Eric said out loud before slapping a hand across his mouth. He so did not mean to say that out loud, he had a bad habit of doing that when he was nervous. Eric turned five shades darker as he coughed trying to play it off as nothing hoping the guy was not paying attention to what he had said as Eric reached for the number the guy had just scribbled down. Eric looked around at the bar as he tried to be inconspicuous as possible, even going as far as nodding to a rather scary looking biker sitting at a table near by the jukebox.

OOCOut of Character:
:o HE SAID IT xD

Cameron was nearly thrown off balance by the words that came out of Eric's mouth. Eric had then covered his mouth in utter shock. Cameron couldn't help himself and burst out into fits of laughter. Once he had gotten a hold of himself he stopped, and immediately felt sorry for Eric, it was so obvious that the guy was nervous. He lowered his head and smiled. "I'm sure I would be" He whispered before winking at him and walking over to one of the customers who seemed to have passed out on the bar. Cameron leaned over the man to check that he was infact passed out and not dead before beckoning to security to take the man outside. He shook his head. And walked back over to Eric. "I swear, these muggles, they never cease to amaze me" He laughed as he rubbed his throat and sipped another drink, this time with an asprin.

"Well that I have put my foot in my mouth over and over again I am going to hit the road now before I do anymore damage." Eric Said as he stood and stretched which caused his shirt to hike up enough to showoff his toned stomach, he also said the conterspells to relase the enchantments and spell he put in place to prevent others for eavesdropping non verbally. Eric then pulled out his wallet and dropped on the counter an obscene amount of money along with a piece of paper with his number and address. "If you enjoyed my witty comments and over the top antics you can call me anytime or send me a message and I will so get back to you ... so yeah well i am going to go so bye!" Eric said as he grabbed his coat and headed toward the door at pace in which if Cameron had anything to say he would still be able to hear it over the music.

Cameron smiled slightly at Eric's comment. He then blushed slightly when he caught a glimpse of Eric's stomach. He wasn't sure if it was on purpose, but if it was, it had deifnatley done the trick. he then continued to watch as Eric released all the spells that he had originally put up. As he dropped an obscene amount of money onto the counter Cameron gapped open mouthed at it. "Are you serious?" He asked as he looked up. He then picked up Eric's phone number and placed it in his pocket before turning away and shaking his head. "Unbelievable" He added as he put the money in his bag and went to find his partner Aiden. "Would you take over for me tomorrow?" He asked as he sighed. When Aiden agreed Cameron nodded his thanks and pulled off his uniform. He then proceeded to find his car and get in. "I still can't believe it" He said as he shook his head in shock.
END

Users who are viewing this thread

Back