Banners By Sophia[C]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carly, your picture is fine.

Amy, I cannot use that picture as it is cut off on both sides.
 
Is this any better?
victoria-justice-monster-house-los-angeles-premiere-Fy9ZkD.jpg
 
Amy Stone said:
Is this any better?
victoria-justice-monster-house-los-angeles-premiere-Fy9ZkD.jpg
It is better, yes. Not my favorite picture to use, but I can if you so desire. The background is far from solid and she looks a tad old, but if it is what you want than it is fine.
 
Sophia Stark said:
2808lqh.jpg



As always let me know what you think.  I can change or alter anything
i really like it, but if it not much to ask could you change the color of my name to purple? Its ok if you dont want to, i still love it anyway!! thank you :D
 
Ahhh Sophia I love it!!
Thankyou so much!
I shall go and pay you right now :D
 
Sophia Stark said:
NOTICE:
I am currently not accepting any orders for graphics.
Um, this was posted last night.
 
Sophia Stark said:
Carly, like this?
25iawk2.jpg
I LOVE THAT :X !!!! thankyou so much. Your work is wonderful!!! i will tell all my friends on here to get a banner done by you. thankyou again. its just beautiful. and now how much do i pay you? :D
 
Carly Waterhouse said:
Sophia Stark said:
Carly, like this?
25iawk2.jpg
I LOVE THAT :X !!!! thankyou so much. Your work is wonderful!!! i will tell all my friends on here to get a banner done by you. thankyou again. its just beautiful. and now how much do i pay you? :D
Thank you very much for your kind comments. I'm glad you like it. You owe me 25 galleons.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top