Ban The User Above You X.X

I ban Teigan for taking so long to realised that the Koshiba and Le Feys are sort of related through adoption

I ban mia, for making it obvious that it took me so long. :p

I ban Teigan for distracting me from doing herbology class with Briar

I ban Mia, because I never liked that class anyway.

I break the rules and double ban mia and teigan for not including a person whose name starts with the letter I in their ban war, so that we could call it (acryonym time) the TIM-war and then in the winter the MIT-war.

Though actually keep it up because its rather amusing.

I ban Teiggy for having a sulk when I told her a master plan for two of our characters xD

I ban Tenilee because it was a horrible plan.

I ban Teiggy because it was freaking perfect.

I ban Nicole because she denied me my banage of my sissy, and I think it's cruel :p

I ban Nicole because I love her for complimenting my charries, I work very hard on them xD it takes me hours to do one Bio :tut: which is probably why there are not many of them :r

I ban Tenilee because it takes me lots of hours finishing their bio too and they're not as good as what I expect them to be which is just sad :(

I ban Nicole because once you get into a really good Rp with any of your characters, you learn a lot about them and that helps with bios ;)

I ban Nicole because I feel like Rping with Andrea, but don't know who she should Rp with :p

I ban Tenilee because I think Andrea can rp with any one of her characters since most of her characters are awesome! :D

I ban Nicole because I think Andrea and Tommy, but it's not going to happen any time soon xD

I ban Tenilee because I think Andrea and Tommy could rp somewhere in the Wizardry World when the holidays take off.

I ban Nicole because I just realised that we could do it in the OOC roleplay section, saying that it's Brightstone weekend or something :r xD

I ban Tenilee because what she just typed was a very good idea although I don't know what relation Tommy would be to Andrea.

I ban Nicole because I just think that it would be funny to see them meet, even if it had no purpose in life xD just them arguing would be quite entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back